2010 19-4A

Guest Ranger83

Purpleforever i bet we keep the game close when yall come to Crosby, mark my words yall are on our turf yall will not embarrass us, ploch, and xavier cant wait to see them, we should give Xavier a warm welcome back to his old battle ground cant wait to beat Dayton, my good friend Blake Leerma goes to school in Dayton and he says yall have been talkin a lot of mess, yall can talk the talk but u cant walk the walk. CrosbyCoogforever Class of 2010 Senior 

Cant walk the walk, here is some history for you, you do know what that is dont you.

The last time Crosby beat Dayton you were just out of diapers.

2008 Dayton 49-14

2007 Dayton 49-7 at crosby

2006 Dayton 35-0

2005 Dayton 21-3 at crosby

2004 Dayton 36-17

2003 Dayton 35-20

2002 Dayton 49-14 at crosby

2001 Dayton 31-0 at crosby

2000 Dayton 24-21

1999 Crosby 31-21 at crosby

1998 Dayton 35-14

average score DAYTON 35- 13

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Purpleforever i bet we keep the game close when yall come to Crosby, mark my words yall are on our turf yall will not embarrass us, ploch, and xavier cant wait to see them, we should give Xavier a warm welcome back to his old battle ground cant wait to beat Dayton, my good friend Blake Leerma goes to school in Dayton and he says yall have been talkin a lot of mess, yall can talk the talk but u cant walk the walk. CrosbyCoogforever Class of 2010 Senior 

Last time a crosby fan called out one of our players, that player had about his best game all year. As if dayton needs more motivation to beat crosby anyway.

Can you say...

woodshed beating

History will repeat itself when the Broncos stampede down HWY 90.

Daytons not as good as last year and how do you know that.  Is it because we lost our only 2 players on our team.  The thing that I cant believe is that we are scoring about 10 more points a game this year, just amazing.  Dayton must be cheating or something.  Help me with something, why is bh so good, what are you basing it on.  The king or galena park game.

I can try to answer ,but not sure it will help. Dayton lost the two kids on their team that was responsilbe for 90% of the offense last year. Can't be replaced don't care how you slice it. Since the D is out of jail now Dayton should have a better defense ;D  I cannot see Dayton making a return trip to state this year probably a third round loss. Is that a bad thing NO I would love to see round 3 (With my team playing that is);D if you sat through BH's seasons last two years you would understand the excitment for us this year. This years BH team is a traditional team and something BHFans were used too for the last decade! We have had two years sitting at the house during the playoffs and as far as you can see down to the 7th grade there is TALENT!!!!! BH isn't a great team, but a competitive one at this point.

Dayton is still the better team and will make the most noise in this district IMHO. Goodluck Broncos!

I just want to ask exactly who is going to keep Dayton away from the Region III title for a third year in a row??? Angelton and Friendswood, the two possibly better schols are both in DI and other than a Brenham team that Dayton beat a year ago I see no one getting past them before this point. BY the way BHFan the comment about the defense getting out of jail is just low brow, come on man!

I just want to ask exactly who is going to keep Dayton away from the Region III title for a third year in a row??? Angelton and Friendswood, the two possibly better schols are both in DI and other than a Brenham team that Dayton beat a year ago I see no one getting past them before this point. BY the way BHFan the comment about the defense getting out of jail is just low brow, come on man!

Good points, but wouldn't Dayton be DIV 1 this year with North Forest not making the playoffs and BH in?

Oh and sorry about the Jail comment , just try to throw wome hummor in every now and then ;D ;D

Good points, but wouldn't Dayton be DIV 1 this year with North Forest not making the playoffs and BH in?

Oh and sorry about the Jail comment , just try to throw wome hummor in every now and then ;D ;D

Dayton and BH are the 2 smallest schools in the district

GCM 1537.48

Crosby 1465

Dayton 1353.5

Galena Park 1743

NF 2038

Houston King 1542

KP 1764

BH 1055

no possible way we go D1 I believe

GCM 1537.48

Crosby 1465

Dayton 1353.5

Galena Park 1743

NF 2038

Houston King 1542

KP 1764

BH 1055

Correct! I just checked the numbers as well ;D I had thought Dayton was in the 1500 range My bad. Ok I'll get back with ya on the Div II team that may be better ;D ;D ;D

Ok if Pearland Dawson gets the 4th spot Angleton will go DIV II, so its Angleton ;D ;D ;D

Seriously I don't know ??? Livingston gave you a scare last year! When it comes to playoffs I don't think you can just predict that your going to go a certain amount of rounds. Anything can happen! Last year the Broncos had two DIV I weapons to get through games if they get in trouble it will not be as easy this year just wait and see.

I hope the Bronco's win state, I just don't think they have the same chance as they did last year.

Guest Ranger83

GCM 1537.48

Crosby 1465

Dayton 1353.5

Galena Park 1743

NF 2038

Houston King 1542

KP 1764

BH 1055

Correct! I just checked the numbers as well ;D I had thought Dayton was in the 1500 range My bad. Ok I'll get back with ya on the Div II team that may be better ;D ;D ;D

That (.48) kid was ruled ineligible. So we are down to 1537. Dang, he was our "move in" from BH too!

GCM 1537.48

Crosby 1465

Dayton 1353.5

Galena Park 1743

NF 2038

Houston King 1542

KP 1764

BH 1055

That (.48) kid was ruled ineligible. So we are down to 1537. Dang, he was our "move in" from BH too!

our .5 kid is pretty good... he is one of the running backs #1. :D ;D

GCM 1537.48

Crosby 1465

Dayton 1353.5

Galena Park 1743

NF 2038

Houston King 1542

KP 1764

BH 1055

Traitor!!!!!!!!!! If he would have at least been 1/2 we would have kept him ;D

Guest Ranger83

GCM 1537.48

Crosby 1465

Dayton 1353.5

Galena Park 1743

NF 2038

Houston King 1542

KP 1764

BH 1055

our .5 kid is pretty good... he is one of the running backs #1. :D ;D

Now THAT'S funny. I don't care who ya are!

All kidding aside #1 (Rb) for Dayton looks like a 5th grader,but when he gets in the game its instant offense just about an automatic first down everytime. Then when #22 comes back in if he don't run over you he will out run ya with blazing speed. This offense is shaping up to be as potent and maybe even better than last years. new backfield getting better every game. Our run defense is as solid as last year and secondary is even better. For those of you thinking your getting a break because Dayton lost their superstars are in for a rude and painful awakening. --Lets get it On-nnn !!!  GO BRONCO'S------------

All kidding aside #1 (Rb) for Dayton looks like a 5th grader,but when he gets in the game its instant offense just about an automatic first down everytime. Then when #22 comes back in if he don't run over you he will out run ya with blazing speed. This offense is shaping up to be as potent and maybe even better than last years. new backfield getting better every game. Our run defense is as solid as last year and secondary is even better. For those of you thinking your getting a break because Dayton lost their superstars are in for a rude and painful awakening. --Lets get it On-nnn !!!  GO BRONCO'S------------

no doubt. If he get's a little space....  :o

Angleton quite possibly could be in Division II this year. With the emergence of Pearland Dawson they could take one of the playoff spots this year which would put them in DI. That is providing Friendswood also makes the playoffs. ;)

District 24 Enr.

Friendswood 1954.5

Pearland Dawson 1926

Angleton 1867

Texas City 1781

Manvel 1629.25

Santa Fe 1412

Freeport Brazosport 1208

La Marque 1128

Kingwood Park

Humble

Summer Creek

Robert E Lee

Goose Creek Memorial

Crosby

Barbers Hill or Galena Park

CE King

What ya think? Dayton to 20-4A, North Forest to 5A.

North Forest will not be 5-A their enrollment has dropped since the merger of the two schools. It really depends on what the 5-A cutoff number is.  It could drop or stay the same this go round

Daytons not as good as last year and how do you know that.  Is it because we lost our only 2 players on our team.  The thing that I cant believe is that we are scoring about 10 more points a game this year, just amazing.  Dayton must be cheating or something.  Help me with something, why is bh so good, what are you basing it on.  The king or galena park game.

I can try to answer ,but not sure it will help. Dayton lost the two kids on their team that was responsilbe for 90% of the offense last year. Can't be replaced don't care how you slice it. Since the D is out of jail now Dayton should have a better defense ;D  I cannot see Dayton making a return trip to state this year probably a third round loss. Is that a bad thing NO I would love to see round 3 (With my team playing that is);D if you sat through BH's seasons last two years you would understand the excitment for us this year. This years BH team is a traditional team and something BHFans were used too for the last decade! We have had two years sitting at the house during the playoffs and as far as you can see down to the 7th grade there is TALENT!!!!! BH isn't a great team, but a competitive one at this point.

Dayton is still the better team and will make the most noise in this district IMHO. Goodluck Broncos!

Well said BH FAN. Life is much better this year. beer sales on the Hill are way down. Life is good again.

Well said BH FAN. Life is much better this year. beer sales on the Hill are way down. Life is good again.

Can't wait till the Ponies tangle up with the Eaglettes again...

Our 7th grade Ponies are AWEsome!

Would give the edge to the 8th grade class to BH, but the 9th and 10th grade bunch were edged out (slightly) by Dayton.

Will be interesting to see which set of kids improves the most.  (talking football of course)

Would easily say that at BH there is loads more talent in 9th and 10th grade than in 11th and 12th grade.

Daytons not as good as last year and how do you know that.  Is it because we lost our only 2 players on our team.  The thing that I cant believe is that we are scoring about 10 more points a game this year, just amazing.  Dayton must be cheating or something.  Help me with something, why is bh so good, what are you basing it on.  The king or galena park game.

I can try to answer ,but not sure it will help. Dayton lost the two kids on their team that was responsilbe for 90% of the offense last year. Can't be replaced don't care how you slice it. Since the D is out of jail now Dayton should have a better defense ;D  I cannot see Dayton making a return trip to state this year probably a third round loss. Is that a bad thing NO I would love to see round 3 (With my team playing that is);D if you sat through BH's seasons last two years you would understand the excitment for us this year. This years BH team is a traditional team and something BHFans were used too for the last decade! We have had two years sitting at the house during the playoffs and as far as you can see down to the 7th grade there is TALENT!!!!! BH isn't a great team, but a competitive one at this point.

Beer sales are down due to the short road trips in this new district.  Used to take a case of beer to make ti to jasper, now it's two singles and a 10 minute drive down I-10.  JUST SAD  ;D ;D ;D

By the way BHFAN, that Dayton Defense comment was priceless......one for the books there.... ;D ;D

Can't wait till the Ponies tangle up with the Eaglettes again...

Our 7th grade Ponies are AWEsome!

Would give the edge to the 8th grade class to BH, but the 9th and 10th grade bunch were edged out (slightly) by Dayton.

Will be interesting to see which set of kids improves the most.  (talking football of course)

Would easily say that at BH there is loads more talent in 9th and 10th grade than in 11th and 12th grade.

Actually I haven't seen our 7th graders and not sure how they are doing ,but I have a friends son on the 8th and they have been killing folks latley!! They did lose one game to a team called "Highlander"???

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont