* Nederland vs. Ozen/OZEN WINS IN OT!

KFDM COOP

betcha nuemann think twice about scheduling ozen as homecoming game again...

I must ask the question if ozen is so horrible, why did the refs have to keep the bulldogs in the game.. ozen clearly beat the dogs on a sloppy field even though the go ahead touchdown buy the big kid #1 was called back.. you ncan say ozen played horrible but their defense simply man handled the dawgs.. they knocked their qb out of the game and even held the dogs on the goal line not whose or twice but a few times.. please give the panthers credit for winning, it doesnt matter if you win by 7 or 27 its a win and a good win... 

Whats the big deal about being scheduled on someones homecoming? Its a game that has to played at some point. Nederalnd looked bad, played bad, and Ozen did not look very good! They just beat a team that is sub-par and beat up with injuries.

Don't make excuses.  Give Ozen their props and keep it moving.  Injuries are a part of the game.

I am givng props... Ozen is better than Nederland, period. Ozen may not win another game. If Ozen was even descent, it would have not been a game.

This game was for the bottom teams in 20-4a, Ozen won, PROPS

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it sure amazes me how one game can change the minds of many people.....Just a few days ago there were post saying that nederland wld blow out the panthers....LOL. Now the same people on here are questioning the coaching staff and the nederland team...It doesnt bother me that we still havent earned the respect of any nederland fans. Who cares if yall think we are sloppy,sorry or wont win another game...yall bet against us last week and look at the outcome So im asking all you dawg fans to keep the odds in our favor and bet against us every week.PS who is the homecoming king and queen.LOL

Hey I tried to tell em on the other thread that the dawgs would be crying on homecoming night... I heard a few bulldawg coaches fell to their knees when the Anderson kid pulled in the winning td.. hey it is amazing how nederland goes from saying that neuman will have them ready and they WILL WIN DISTRICT, but when the panthers win, the game becomes sloppy and neither team will win another game.. why cant they just say that it was a good game and that the panthers and bulldawgs played a hard defensive game... however it doesnt matter the panthers are (1-0) in district and their playoff hopes are looking alot better than theirs.. ozen had penalties and yes their offense may have looked sloppy but let the truth be told the game was actually decided on a long td run by #1 (who also had the HIT of the week) until the old yellow flag came out and had new head coach jef nelson almost on the 50 yard line.. flags kept the dawgs in it and the panther offense came alive to win the game

Hey I tried to tell em on the other thread that the dawgs would be crying on homecoming night... I heard a few bulldawg coaches fell to their knees when the Anderson kid pulled in the winning td.. hey it is amazing how nederland goes from saying that neuman will have them ready and they WILL WIN DISTRICT, but when the panthers win, the game becomes sloppy and neither team will win another game.. why cant they just say that it was a good game and that the panthers and bulldawgs played a hard defensive game... however it doesnt matter the panthers are (1-0) in district and their playoff hopes are looking alot better than theirs.. ozen had penalties and yes their offense may have looked sloppy but let the truth be told the game was actually decided on a long td run by #1 (who also had the HIT of the week) until the old yellow flag came out and had new head coach jef nelson almost on the 50 yard line.. flags kept the dawgs in it and the panther offense came alive to win the game

I did not realize how much meant to the Ozen faithful to be Nederland. You would think yall just won the state championship or someting. I guess yall feel that way since we knocked the panther out of the playoffs so many times.

By the way, good game to the panther players. A win is a win and they dont come easy.

Its not that we won a state championship its the fact that no one gave the panthers a chance.. it was like nederland was just that good and that even though both teams came in with an identical record of 1-2 the bulldawgs were gonna just blow ozen out of the water.. it just upsets me that the past few years ozen has fell off and teams like nederland start to disrespect a team while its coming off a few down seasons by scheduling them as a homecoming game.. to be honest ozen might have the best defense in 20-4A.. i know that comment will start a whole new conversation, but i will go as far as saying it might be the best defense ozen has ever had...

Its not that we won a state championship its the fact that no one gave the panthers a chance.. it was like nederland was just that good and that even though both teams came in with an identical record of 1-2 the bulldawgs were gonna just blow ozen out of the water.. it just upsets me that the past few years ozen has fell off and teams like nederland start to disrespect a team while its coming off a few down seasons by scheduling them as a homecoming game.. to be honest ozen might have the best defense in 20-4A.. i know that comment will start a whole new conversation, but i will go as far as saying it might be the best defense ozen has ever had...

No way!  You mean you'll take this Ozen defense over defenses with the likes of Tony Ward, Joe Castle, or Ben Wells?  Those are just a few to name. 

I agree Soulja, surely hes not gauging Ozens D by Neds O. Ned is struggling, a better test for Ozens D is coming. To say Ozens D is the best in the district is a mouthfull.

No kidding.  Brook has a struggling offense, but still put up 33 on Ozen.  They are not bad at all, but certainly not the best Ozen has ever put on the field.

I agree Soulja, surely hes not gauging Ozens D by Neds O. Ned is struggling, a better test for Ozens D is coming. To say Ozens D is the best in the district is a mouthfull.

I don't agree with him, but statically Ozen does have the best defense after one district game by all teams. I don't think its saying much, cause from the look of it no team in 20-4A is playing any defense!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami