Lumberton, all visitors, limited when visiting Lion Stadium

KFDM COOP

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried to attach a picture of the stadium.  It looks fairly small but there is a lot of standing room...he he!

Does anyone else find it funny that Livingston is worried about a fire code violation for an out door event?

Is that you in that picture?

Yes Sir it is.

Nice

Is that you in the pic bad dog? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;DLOL

the fire marshal has more to do with safety codes than just fire safety. they could be going by the age of the stands and be concerned about possible failure if overloaded. they also determine what an allowable number of people is for a business. but you dont normally see a fire marshall get involved in an outdoor event unless called upon. kinda makes you wonder... ive seen vidors homecoming with both sides overflowing and people lining the fences several deep. no fire marshall shutting them down.

So instead of a new High School to educate their students they should have used all their bond money to build a state of the art football stadium so all Lumberton and PNG fans could have a seat at a football game?????  No dog in this hunt but looking at it from the outside you guys are sounding a little too uppity......Not every district has the petrochemical industry or a surging population growth to rely on for additional funding for "extras"..... I am sure the folks in Livingston would like better football facilities (and they eventually will)  but it should not be their top priority...  Just one person's opinion...

Guest Jaguar-J

So instead of a new High School to educate their students they should have used all their bond money to build a state of the art football stadium so all Lumberton and PNG fans could have a seat at a football game?????  No dog in this hunt but looking at it from the outside you guys are sounding a little too uppity......Not every district has the petrochemical industry or a surging population growth to rely on for additional funding for "extras"..... I am sure the folks in Livingston would like better football facilities (and they eventually will)  but it should not be their top priority...  Just one person's opinion...

Great Post ! ! ! !

I don't think anyone is being "uppity" for wanting to watch their sons or their team play high school football.  If Livingston schedules a home game and they know teams will bring 4-5 thousand fans, why not plan ahead and bring in extra bleachers or something.  They've had 9 months since last year, it's not like they just found out about it yesterday. Like I said in another post, they also stand to gain financially from ticket sales and concessions.  I'm sure not only the visiting fans but the home fans would appreciate some accomodating arrangements especially with the team's success on the field.

I tried to attach a picture of the stadium.  It looks fairly small but there is a lot of standing room...he he!

Does anyone else find it funny that Livingston is worried about a fire code violation for an out door event?

Yes Sir it is.

Nice

:o

At first glance it looks like she is in handcuffs in that chair  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

Did everyone know, that the 20-4A district committee has put in place an administration rule that the home team has to provide 1/2 of the seating to the visiting team.  I'm serious here now.  If the visiting team demands it, Livingston would have to provide 1/2 of the seating after removing the seats for both bands, etc.

Thank about it.  If this rule was not put in place, what would keep any school from telling the visiting team, sorry we have sold all of the stadium seating out, we have no seating for you fans.  This is why this rule is in place.

Think about the Vidor's, Nederland"s, LCM's etc. who traditionally have huge homecoming attendance, saying "we are having a big turn out for our homecoming, so we will not be able to provide seating for your fans".

I don't think anyone is being "uppity" for wanting to watch their sons or their team play high school football.  If Livingston schedules a home game and they know teams will bring 4-5 thousand fans, why not plan ahead and bring in extra bleachers or something.  They've had 9 months since last year, it's not like they just found out about it yesterday. Like I said in another post, they also stand to gain financially from ticket sales and concessions.  I'm sure not only the visiting fans but the home fans would appreciate some accomodating arrangements especially with the team's success on the field.

nice  8)

Guest JustAPlayersMom

At first glance it looks like she is in handcuffs in that chair  ;D  ;D   ;D   ;D

Man I was hoping you wouldn't notice that.  You ratted me out!

Yes Sir it is.

Nice

Yes, but I've been sick.

Yes Sir it is.

Nice

Yes, but I've been sick.

LMAO, spitted dr pepper on keyboard

At first glance it looks like she is in handcuffs in that chair  ;D  ;D   ;D   ;D

Man I was hoping you wouldn't notice that.  You ratted me out!

Wouldn't notice??  heck, I'm a guy.....thats the FIRST thing I noticed  ;)

You LIE!!!!   ;D

Pppsssttt...Hippy...is there any way to make that picture bigger.  I'm straining my poor ol eyes trying to see it clearly!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami