Livingston's Stadium

raid07

According to TexasBob, Livingston Stadium has a seating capacity of 3000, that is total, so expect about 1000 on the visitor side if we're lucky. We have more seats than that on the visitors side, maybe they should upgrade.

Thanks ROT, I checked the Texasbob website and assumed it was a mistake and had not been updated for this decade.

Show up early.  My son plays at a small 1 A school outside of Texarkana.  Most places we go will not hold our fans.  Everybody in town shows up.  I'm sure compared to Lumberton and PNG its nothing, but to get a seat ,sometimes we show up before the gates open.  Good thing about it, you get to see all of the pregame.  And alot of visiting time.

Good deal Show and JDB, it's not about being high and mighty, it's about the fact that Lumberton brings alot of fans to all our games, that's all, some of us are deciding what our own game plan is. Personally, I prefer set ups like Lumberton has where there is a sidewalk that goes all the way across the front of the stands becuase I like to walk along with the plays to get a close view, hmmm, I guess you could say I'm just old and blind....lol.

Sorry oldtimer there won't be any walking the side in Livingston.  But if you do get there early, you will have the shade of the big trees to block the sun.  Well if its not raining.  Good luck to your team. I still have to pull for the Lions.  Long distance fan you know.

I played in that same stadium in the 70's and it hasn't changed.  Visitors seating is small and there is no parking.  Lighting has been upgraded some but still kind of dark.  Your right Pirates about the people they are very nice and the food served in concession stands is 1st rate.

Guest Jaguar-J

Livingston has small bleachers with limited seating but the atmosphere there is one of the best that I have seen.  You will feel like your right on top of the action and you can hear every hit.

Their game atmosphere against Caney Creek this year was pretty bad. The home stands were not even filled.

Speaking of the stadium, it's the smallest stadium seating that I've ever seen for a school district that big. Horrible parking as well.

And the sound clip they play when the Lions score, which is apparently a Lion growling, sounds more like a cross between a motorcylce engine and a whoopee cushion.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83