Goose Creek at Dayton predictions????

knightrider

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A scene from any Baytown gas station!

Scraggly Individual walks up to unsuspecting gas customer and says, "I am out of gas and need to get to Beaumont."

Scenarios that usually follow:

A. You see the same person the next day at the same station with same excuse.

B. They turn towards the local crack house and not Beaumont.

C. My favorite: I just tell them to be straight up and say I need money for crack and well several actually have, LOL!!!

The City of Baytown: Come Smoke our Crack

A scene from any Baytown gas station!

Scraggly Individual walks up to unsuspecting gas customer and says, "I am out of gas and need to get to Beaumont."

Scenarios that usually follow:

A. You see the same person the next day at the same station with same excuse.

B. They turn towards the local crack house and not Beaumont.

C. My favorite: I just tell them to be straight up and say I need money for crack and well several actually have, LOL!!!

The City of Baytown: Come Smoke our Crack

I don't care who ya are..dat there is funny !  ;D

Now where has this been all year....and you save it for the day I have to take my son to the doctor!

RAPAYNE....HMMMM....WHO COULD THAT BE?? 

We're gonna get one of those magic box things once we get a roof on the house and move the goat out of the kids' bedroom.

This time tomorrow the score will be 14-0 I imagine with a lot of horn blowin'....

Guest Ranger83

From the looks of last nights games at GMC, I would think that tonight will not be any different.  Dayton should walk away with this one.

Don't ever go to a movie based on the previews. You might be disappointed.

I would really like GCM to get lucky and win this one, Dayton needs to taste a little defeat in the district, but I just don't think it's going to happen. Also its looks as though the fields are going to be little wet. If GCM is going to rely on its passing game it might be a lil slippery and Dayton is more of power team so it won't bother them as much.  :o

From the looks of last nights games at GMC, I would think that tonight will not be any different.  Dayton should walk away with this one.

Don't ever go to a movie based on the previews. You might be disappointed.

So far all good previews

JV = 2 losses

Varsity = 1 loss

Freshman A = 0 losses

Freshman B = 0 losses

Guest Ranger83

I would really like GCM to get lucky and win this one, Dayton needs to taste a little defeat in the district, but I just don't think it's going to happen. Also its looks as though the fields are going to be little wet. If GCM is going to rely on its passing game it might be a lil slippery and Dayton is more of power team so it won't bother them as much.  :o

I hope you're right on the GCM win. If not, I sure hope crow tastes like fajita nachos, I sure do like fajita nachos! ;D

With the rita's and the hot salsa the marinated crow strips w/onions & bell pepper and fresh tortillas topped w/sour cream/quacamole are edible as long as you don't think of road kill you'll be ok.Probably had some at a roadside taqueria in San Antonio and didn't know ;DTill the next morning all heck broke loose ::)while reading the sports pages.Good luck ;DHint;Charmin soft w/aloe.

Guest Ranger83

I hope you're right on the GCM win. If not, I sure hope crow tastes like fajita nachos, I sure do like fajita nachos! ;D

If you cook it just right it's not all that bad.....Just use plenty of cheese. C-mon being from Sterling you have had to have eatin plenty of crow thru the 90's

Not really. Not a whole lot to crow about! There was that year (1992 or '93) when Kyle Gandy was Head Coach here that we beat Katy on their Homecoming to break some sort of 7 year home winning streak for the Tigers. Hey, NOW I really like your way of thinking!

Guest Ranger83

Loadin' up the Impalla. Gonna ride them 20 inch blades all the way to D-ton. Lock up your valuables, the Goose is Loose!

In all seriousness, I hope everyone has a safe trip to and from the game tonight. Be safe!

Ranger83, OUT!

actually that win was more like 98 or 99 against katy...manley was still coach thru at least 96-97

If you cook it just right it's not all that bad.....Just use plenty of cheese. C-mon being from Sterling you have had to have eatin plenty of crow thru the 90's

Not really. Not a whole lot to crow about! There was that year (1992 or '93) when Kyle Gandy was Head Coach here that we beat Katy on their Homecoming to break some sort of 7 year home winning streak for the Tigers. Hey, NOW I really like your way of thinking!

Loadin' up the Impalla. Gonna ride them 20 inch blades all the way to D-ton. Lock up your valuables, the Goose is Loose!

In all seriousness, I hope everyone has a safe trip to and from the game tonight. Be safe!

Ranger83, OUT!

A playa slow up your Impalla, Bronco friend of mine says it's loaded down w/ crow.  ;D ;D ;D

Now, that's shot calling.  ;)

Check your PM's on the C-hearinghouse thing.

Guest Ranger83

I bet Coach Boyd from GCM won't talk crap about Dayton anymore. ;)

I don't think Coach Boyd EVER "talked crap" about Dayton. He just felt they were not as good as last year. If you think talking crap is beleiving your team can win, then yes he "talked crap". He's "talking crap" every week.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83