DA' BROOK vs KATY ....9/26/2009 !!!

SgtRey

DA' BROOK travels West to face TWO time defending State Champion Katy....few teams get a chance to play a state champion....How will DA' BROOK measure with the best???

"Let-r-rip!!"

Try six time state champs, two in a row, but six total.  Katy is going to steam roll WB. I hate to say that and I hope WB pulls off the upset, but I don't see this one being close although Katy got beat by The Woodlands this year.

DA' BROOK travels West to face TWO time defending State Champion Katy....few teams get a chance to play a state champion....How will DA' BROOK measure with the best???

"Let-r-rip!!"

Try six time state champs, two in a row, but six total.  Katy is going to steam roll WB. I hate to say that and I hope WB pulls off the upset, but I don't see this one being close although Katy got beat by The Woodlands this year.

Key word was DEFENDING... ;D

Katy scores in bunches and Westbrook scores late...

Katy-50

WB-10

As much as I hate to admit it, I could see that being the final. We would be doing good if we could keep it within 3 scores. Sorry guys, I'm saving my gas and going to watch the Vidor/Central game instead. I believe this will be a much better game.

Going to Rhodes Stadium IS saving gas for me. LOL!

"Let-r-rip!!"

Scalp'em, The Woodlands are actually looking pretty good this year and have a very good RB (Lasco). Katy only lost by 4 this year as compared to The Woodlands blowing them out to a tune of 47 - 0 last year. I can see them making some noise in the playoffs. 

"Let-r-rip!!"

Scalp'em, The Woodlands are actually looking pretty good this year and have a very good RB (Lasco). Katy only lost by 4 this year as compared to The Woodlands blowing them out to a tune of 47 - 0 last year. I can see them making some noise in the playoffs. 

Yea I know The Woodlands has a good squad this year, but I was just commenting that Katy has a lose this year. Katy lost quit a few stud players last year, but they will beat WB.

this will be a tough one for da brook.....I think once the team realizes that christine is playing on saturdays then they will gel.....It just seem like everyone is waiting on 33 to run out of the locker room. They are stacked with great players year in and year out it is time for those young dudes to step up and make a name for themselves.

This is a quantum leap up from Eisenhower and even Westfield.  The key is continuing to eliminate mental errors.  The errors were not eliminated against Eisenhower, but there were less errors.  At WB's best it would take a very unlikely chain of events for them to stay on the field with Katy.  I see this as an opportunity for growth.  They will be fine for District provided they limit injuries. 

Katy by 35.

this will be a tough one for da brook.....I think once the team realizes that christine is playing on saturdays then they will gel.....It just seem like everyone is waiting on 33 to run out of the locker room. They are stacked with great players year in and year out it is time for those young dudes to step up and make a name for themselves.

I completely agree.  And what bigger game for a young player to do this in a game with the 2 time defending state champs?

I'm gonna say it now and you guys can hold me to it, 'cuz I'm gonna say "I told you so"........are you ready? Here is comes.....ready......Katy will repeat as state champions again this year. They may not be awesome right now, but they use the regular season as a tune-up for the playoffs. When the post-season starts, is when you will see them playing "Katy-Ball". No mistakes, no errors, and they will make your mistakes beat you.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124