DA' BROOK vs KATY ....9/26/2009 !!!

SgtRey

I'm gonna say it now and you guys can hold me to it, 'cuz I'm gonna say "I told you so"........are you ready? Here is comes.....ready......Katy will repeat as state champions again this year. They may not be awesome right now, but they use the regular season as a tune-up for the playoffs. When the post-season starts, is when you will see them playing "Katy-Ball". No mistakes, no errors, and they will make your mistakes beat you.

They're gonna have to take it from DA' BROOK....I'm just saying.... 8)

I'm gonna say it now and you guys can hold me to it, 'cuz I'm gonna say "I told you so"........are you ready? Here is comes.....ready......Katy will repeat as state champions again this year. They may not be awesome right now, but they use the regular season as a tune-up for the playoffs. When the post-season starts, is when you will see them playing "Katy-Ball". No mistakes, no errors, and they will make your mistakes beat you.

I don't know about all that...

Well you're gonna know....real soon

I just hope that this mauling that is about to occur do not take away the kids confidence to do well in district...

I'm going to the game. My sister lives in Katy, so her family and I are going to cheer on Da Brook saturday. It's a great privilage for West Brook to play Katy, I hope the kid make the most of there opportunity. I just hope West Brook opens it up, there got to be some match West Brook can win .    GO GIT BRUINS!!!!

I just hope that this mauling that is about to occur do not take away the kids confidence to do well in district...

I'd be looking at the Pirates....cause the mauling on that side would hurt a whole lot more... ;D

have watched katy twice this year...not all that good.....playing at home gives em a good 14 point headstart..major home cooking

that said, usual stump defense.....

51-14 Katy

Went to watch nephew play fish ball for Katy tonight when they played WB. Katy had over one hundred kids dressed out and two frosh teams.  :o Chap told me that they have over three hundred  kids in their program.

I will be shooting on the sidelines rooting for the Bruins.  WB needs to concentrate on executing the game plan.  Take advantage of a couple of opportunities and this could be a good game.  One thing is for certain, if any of the kids read this board they might as well stay home.  I might be reaching a little, but it sure would be nice to see  a little more support for the Bruins.  Whether they win or lose at least they know the community has their backs.

have watched katy twice this year...not all that good.....playing at home gives em a good 14 point headstart..major home cooking

that said, usual stump defense.....

51-14 Katy

Katy not that good?  ??? Where is that coming back from a state champ team and most of their kids back?

I'm going to the game. My sister lives in Katy, so her family and I are going to cheer on Da Brook saturday. It's a great privilage for West Brook to play Katy, I hope the kid make the most of there opportunity. I just hope West Brook opens it up, there got to be some match West Brook can win .    GO GIT BRUINS!!!!

What????!!!!  It's a great privilege to play another high school???  It's a great privilege to play against some 16-18 year old boys???  Get a grip!  And why does everyone starting to call us Da Brook?  Da isn't a word.  Da' Brook makes us sound like either a bunch of illiterate hicks or a bunch of gang bangers.  How about calling us West Brook???

What????!!!!  It's a great privilege to play another high school???  It's a great privilege to play against some 16-18 year old boys???  Get a grip!   And why does everyone starting to call us Da Brook?  Da isn't a word.  Da' Brook makes us sound like either a bunch of illiterate hicks or a bunch of gang bangers.  How about calling us West Brook???

LOL

What?!!!!  It's a great privilege to play another high school???  It's a great privilege to play against some 16-18 year old boys???  Get a grip!   And why does everyone starting to call us DA Brook?  DA isn't a word.  DA' Brook makes us sound like either a bunch of illiterate hicks or a bunch of gang bangers.  How about calling us West Brook???

LIGHT UP!! westendfirst.    Look at it this way, Katy is one best high school football teams and programs in the state and nation. Do you know how many teams and coach's from around the nation wish they could play Katy. Katy is giving West Brook a chance to play the best. That's why I think it's a privilege to me. As for as DA Brook I don't think the term is a hickaration or gang bangerism (LOL). Its like a sports slang. Think real hard,.... haven't you ever heard of DA Bears*.

DISCLAIMER: THE LAST TWO SENTENCES ARE AN ATTEMPT AT HUMOR. PLEASE DON'T BE OFFENDED.

What????!!!!  It's a great privilege to play another high school???  It's a great privilege to play against some 16-18 year old boys???  Get a grip!   And why does everyone starting to call us Da Brook?  Da isn't a word.  Da' Brook makes us sound like either a bunch of illiterate hicks or a bunch of gang bangers.  How about calling us West Brook???

::) ::)  You need to go back under that rock you crawled out of...  ::)

Talked to one of the cheerleaders yesterday. She admitted to me that the boys know that they're going to get beat. Not a very positive start to a game. They could have beaten Ike, IMO. With that said, we are 32 point underdogs to Katy. 

This is the hidden content, please

Maybe the Bruins should stop reading these topics from the self appointed expert advice givers that post on here. Now that would be a positive start!!!  8)

What?!!!!  It's a great privilege to play another high school???  It's a great privilege to play against some 16-18 year old boys???  Get a grip!   And why does everyone starting to call us DA Brook?  DA isn't a word.  DA' Brook makes us sound like either a bunch of illiterate hicks or a bunch of gang bangers.  How about calling us West Brook???

LIGHT UP!! westendfirst.    Look at it this way, Katy is one best high school football teams and programs in the state and nation. Do you know how many teams and coach's from around the nation wish they could play Katy. Katy is giving West Brook a chance to play the best. That's why I think it's a privilege to me. As for as DA Brook I don't think the term is a hickaration or gang bangerism (LOL). Its like a sports slang. Think real hard,.... haven't you ever heard of DA Bears*.

DISCLAIMER: THE LAST TWO SENTENCES ARE AN ATTEMPT AT HUMOR. PLEASE DON'T BE OFFENDED.

DA BEARS! = DA BROOK!....not: gangster/hoodrat/chicken head/thug/punk/"G"/or anykind of other way shape or form is it intended/understood to be "GANSTA"... ;)

We Folks IN DA...."WEST SIDE!!"...IZ NOT GANSTAZ "G"... 8)

DA BEARS! = DA BROOK!....not: gangster/hoodrat/chicken head/thug/punk/"G"/or anykind of other way shape or form is it intended/understood to be "GANSTA"... ;)

Oookay!!! ::)

ROFLMAO  It is true ....It is true.... DA is not a word, but it do make for a good acronym for some posters.  

[move]   D.A. ;D[/move]

BTW--There also is no visible tributary close to the school--so perhaps we should just call it WEST  ;D

ROFLMAO  It is true ....It is true.... DA is not a word, but it do make for a good acronym for some posters.  

[move]   D.A. ;D[/move]

BTW--There also is no visible tributary close to the school--so perhaps we should just call it WEST   ;D

I really don't want to go there....I think our state of the art facilities speak for themselves...but we'll be fine... ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124