Overrated?

Guest Big Balls

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr. President sir--shouldn't You be working on the budget deficit, health-care reform, bringing the troops back from Iraq?  You really have time to talk football with the working people? Wow--this is awesome!

;D  ;D  ;D

Guest Silsbee88

Mr. President sir--shouldn't You be working on the budget deficit, health-care reform, bringing the troops back from Iraq?  You really have time to talk football with the working people? Wow--this is awesome!

No, dont get his focus back on those issues.  We are safer with him posting here. ::)

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is just my observation but I think most years it is the team that catches fire late in the season going into the playoffs that goes the distance.  For example, a few years ago there would probably be not one person who would have thought that the NY Giants would have won the Super Bowl.  They gelled at the correct time and caught fire and went the distance.  Now there are some teams who are just that good from day 1, but most of the time that is not the case.  You also need a little luck along the way.  That is just my opinion.

I am not touching this one with a 10 foot pole. ;) ;D

oh come on, why not??

how about some motivation?

Silsbee is very overrated!!!   ;D

how can silsbee be overrated.  have they even won a game this year

Somebody is Fishing. Will anyone take the bait ;D

OK, YOUR TOP 5 OVERRATED TEAMS.

1-PNG

2-LUMBERTON

3-VIDOR

4-NEDERLAND

5-CENTRAL

Well did anybody see the bottom of the AP 4a rankings for other teams receiving votes. There were 2 local 4a teams.  Nederland...no......PNG.......no......Central.....no........Livingston.......no.........very interesting. Not that their rankings usually make sense anyways but very interesting

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder