Evadale vs. Sabine Pass prediction does anyone doubt the rebs!!!

bignazty

lets see.  deweyville beat sabine pass, and evadale handled deweyville pretty easily.  i think a major old-fashioned butt-whooping is in store for sabine pass.  sabine pass had better get a lot better in a hurry.  keep it up evadale and i pray no players from either team gets hurt. evadale by as much as they want, then the jv gets as many as they can!!!

Evadale please don't run up the score, like last year.

Not sure the Rebels can make a promise like that. Last season the JV was on the sideline and they play a quarter and a half from the 3rd quarter on. This year the JV has their own game on Thursday before the game so they will not be able to play in the Friday night game. You can be sure that if a running back gets an open field they will take it to the house. They all want to score when they get a chance to get their hands on the ball.

It is also the week before the Rebels host HD, so you know that the team will want to get as much game speed work as they can. I do however expect Coach Williams will elect to attempt field goals when they are in range of the Rebels kicker, Josh Swift. But his range has greatly increased from last year so we could end up with a couple of 3's at least attempted.

But I thought that the Sharks had improved this year, so I am really expecting a good game on the 25th. Only time will tell? 

The sharks have improved allot but they dont have what it takes to beat the rebs. And i also hope that they dont run up the score like last year. Everyone know the rebs are going to win district and go deep into the playoffs so they dont have to run up the score on the sharks to prove anything to anybody, but its football so what ever happends, happends.

the rebels will be hurt by the loss of dpotts

The loss of Potts will be difficult, but I believe that even Dustin would tell you that the Rebels are more than any one person. They are a team. Every team in the district is dealing with the injury of one or more of their players. It is part of the game!

Kip Rawls will see time in that spot and so will Brandon Bruce. I am sure that Dustin will be back in time for the playoffs and he will be ready for them too. He is a competitior and he loves a challenge.

Heal quickly and completely Mr. Potts!

Potts leaves a hole no doubt.  But the Rebs have great numbers again this year and I dont believe it will be something the Rebels cant work around.  Potts went down in the first series against Kountze and his replaceman ts were ready and willing to step in...and they did! 

Potts leaves a hole no doubt.  But the Rebs have great numbers again this year and I dont believe it will be something the Rebels cant work around.  Potts went down in the first series against Kountze and his replaceman ts were ready and willing to step in...and they did! 

Evadale will be to much for every team in the District, except for H-D. When H-D and Evadale play it will be a knock down drag out just like last year. Evadale and H-D will breeze through every team in District except each other. Can't wait for October 2nd. I wish the Potts kid a speedy recovery, we will keep him in our prayers. How did he get injured?

Evadale 49

SP 6

Guest Luther X Jr.

Potts is out for a while it looks but hopefully he will be back in time for playoffs ... Hopefully kip rawls can step up and make some big plays for the rebels. Potts was running down the sidlines and got tackled he just got rolled up.

There are obviously some students on here from Evadale, not that there's anything wrong with that, but the rest of the comm unitee needs to realize that most of the trash talking and state predictions or coming from folks that haven't seen much football.

With that being said, Evadale should win this contest and the JV get some playing time.  No disrespect to the Sharks, just the way I see it.

In regards to the BIG RECIEVER going to EC, no love loss and have fun.  Not sure that will change the Rebs game plan whatsoever.  Maybe he can share plays with EC's opponents.  (in basketball)  Some of you understand.  ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124