Bh offense

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lets go and put down players that you go to watch??? thats not right..no matter how BAD you think he is you have no right to point out and bash a player like that!! kade if you read that dont let it phase you.. go do your best and play your hardest..

I got to agree with you there, and Lord knows our old fat A$% can't do it any better ;D  Now, it's open season on the BH staff... ;)

After reading this it is apparent that BH has some real problems----I don't about on the field but certainly with SOME fans.

ditto...it's classless to talk about kids who risk injury every friday night to play for their school. keep the mean spirited comments to yourself. i'm sure every single kid is giving everything they've got.

I agree with UgotTRUCKED, I think BH will be, and is, a fine team. I was very impressed with them during the PN-G game. They fought the whole time and never gave up. Good luck to BH and their fans on a successful district run and advancing to the play-offs!

Even though we have the two losses, I came away from those games thinking both were winnable and feeling pretty good about the progress from last year. Starting 0-2 looks ugly but it was just the preseason and both of the opponents are still undefeated and just made us better for District.

I don't think anybody gave this team much credit going into this season. But what I can tell you is that this is basically the same group of Kids that went undefeated in district play as freshman. I am not predicting a repeat of that, but they have a lot of talent and heart. One thing they will do is compete and leave everything they got on the field.

Now, we have always had some rapid fans. And they don't always now when to be quiet.  ;D

This team (players I am speaking of) has more heart than any BH team i can recall watching in a very long time.  Despite all the turnovers, they never quite in any game.  We are a turnover or a possession away from being 3-0 going into district play.  The kids are doing great!   

This team (players I am speaking of) has more heart than any BH team i can recall watching in a very long time.  Despite all the turnovers, they never quite in any game.  We are a turnover or a possession away from being 3-0 going into district play.  The kids are doing great!   

You're right, a bounce here or there our way and we are 3-0. Bring on District!

First off, I hope that my earlier comments on this thread, didn't sound mean or hateful toward our running backs, because that wasn't my intention.  If it came across that way, I apologize!!!!

I'm pulling for these kids (all of them) 150%, and want them to be able to enjoy a successful season that they can be proud of 20, 30 and 40 years from now.  Anyway, I hope my post didn't come over like I was putting down a kid...I would never do that on purpose!

First off, I hope that my earlier comments on this thread, didn't sound mean or hateful toward our running backs, because that wasn't my intention.  If it came across that way, I apologize!!!!

I'm pulling for these kids (all of them) 150%, and want them to be able to enjoy a successful season that they can be proud of 20, 30 and 40 years from now.  Anyway, I hope my post didn't come over like I was putting down a kid...I would never do that on purpose!

I'm new here, but I didn't take it that way. Let's go BH Eagles!

::)Hey 34 you only stated the obvious. We were spoiled at BH with some of the backs we had in the 90"s and early 00's. We had some really good ones who went on to play some ball at the next level and when the QB did take off and run it was a suprise to the defense. Starting with Daniel's (who should have been a running back not the QB) we got into the one man show deal and have not shaken it. Some of that is for reason's you stated.  We are just not going to be not going to be as successful as we were when the D had to worry about Blake first then the QB then the pass. Right now I would have to say that we have one of the best group of recievers we have ever had together at one time and they are saving the season. Now district starts and we have a fairly week group at the bottem tier so we may back into the playoffs and get smashed but at least we will be back in the playoffs even though it may be the 4th seed. I will say this group does have alot more heart than the last couple of years and they are young so good things are coming. I will be at the games as normal pulling for the EAGLES and i'm sure you will too!

BH34 you made some good points about the running game and I don't believe u attacked anyone some players were designed to run and some were designed to tackle it takes coaching to figure it out. As for you folks that should take your kids and go play tennis this is football and it's about busting heads so stop sugar coating the game. Barbers hill get fired up and kiss your momma's before you go to the game and kick some a........!

More speed than last year is what I see a lot on here, and even more speed than they have had in a while.  Ok, inside some numbers for you, Carter Smith 4.56, Bradford 4.66, and the next would be Viv in the 4.7s.  Stork had a 4.9.  I believe that 20 just broke 5 with a 4.97.  Those 40 times sound like good team speed to you guys?  I guess it is if you are playing unathletic kids, but with GCM, Dayton, King, NF, GP, etc. in our district, I am pretty sure those schools have more than we do.

More speed than last year is what I see a lot on here, and even more speed than they have had in a while.  Ok, inside some numbers for you, Carter Smith 4.56, Bradford 4.66, and the next would be Viv in the 4.7s.  Stork had a 4.9.  I believe that 20 just broke 5 with a 4.97.  Those 40 times sound like good team speed to you guys?  I guess it is if you are playing unathletic kids, but with GCM, Dayton, King, NF, GP, etc. in our district, I am pretty sure those schools have more than we do.

Have you been to game???? Have you seen anybody catch any of the kids you just named from behind???? I dont think so. Is there faster kids out there....Of course there is. Nobody claimed to have world record speed but we have good speed. And on the times, some of these times are old. You take it for what it is.

ImJusSayn, i have been to all three and have had a pretty darn good seat to make sure i did see what was going on.  Out of the three games, the only play where there was a chase down chance was Stork's 65 yard TD catch against Cy Ranch (a JV squad).  Uh oh, I said it, a JV squad.  I would hope he can pull away from that.  I know my times are from the spring because that was the last time they tested the kids from what I know.  Feel free to go into the foyer of the coaches area and look at the big borad they have with 40 times.  Those listed are the current from the last test I am guessing.

Guest Ranger83

Inodis, You somewhat  indicate you either go to school with these guys or have access to the players area..One piece of advice, unless you have the guts to go up to these guys and tell them just how slow you think they are, "you need to zip your piehole"..

By the way whats your time in the 40?

I don't know his 40 time, but it sounds like he could out run most of  'em. ;D

look, sorry if stating the truth is hurting the feelings of some. i guess the statement that the truth hurts holds it weight.  i am not trying to talk crap about the kids, i am being honest and real.  if i wanted to talk crap i would have said that none of the kids can run faster than a 5 flat.  come on fellas.  please do not tell me that you guys read more into this gossip crap than a bunch of hens at the hair salon.  seems like some are getting offended enough to take it that way. 

i will leave it at this.  bh has kids faster than other schools, but other schools have kids faster than what bh has.  right now, 1-2 heading into district play.  forget the past because it is what happens over the next 7 weeks that counts.  lets put the pads on and go see what gp has.

as far as 40 time, i will admit, i would be excited to hit a 4.9 these days. i am not afraid to tell the boys what their real 40 time is too, its the truth, sorry.  and if these are old times, how do you know they are old times forever?  do you work with them or even COACH them?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder