21-3A

braves24

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What Im trying to say is Silsbee has not played as expected, is it possible BC or HJ could pull off an upset??

So we're 2 games into the season with Silsbee blowing out a Houston Davis team with their starters pulled to start the 2nd half and then losing to a solid Diboll team.  BC has played 2 winless squads....you're reaching.

What Im trying to say is Silsbee has not played as expected, is it possible BC or HJ could pull off an upset??

So we're 2 games into the season with Silsbee blowing out a Houston Davis team with their starters pulled to start the 2nd half and then losing to a solid Diboll team.  BC has played 2 winless squads....you're reaching.

Anyone doubting Silsbee not being in top three is just plain silly but no need in banging BC for their progress. These kids have been through a pretty big ordeal here of late and are searching for a little respect. There will be some casualties along the way and hopefully we will be fortunate enough to represent our district no matter what the order is. Be careful who you peck on it just might draw blood. GO BIG RED! BC beating Silsbee would not be an upset it would just be another win. WOS is the King for now and that would be an upset.

I'm thinking Orangefield is gonna be in the hunt for one of the top three spots.  Coach's son looks pretty darn good.

Now thats funny right there I dont care who you are! Orangefield top three (NOT).

I'd say Ofield has as good a shot as hj and BC I think the third place race in this district will be a dog fight.

Anyone doubting Silsbee not being in top three is just plain silly but no need in banging BC for their progress. These kids have been through a pretty big ordeal here of late and are searching for a little respect. There will be some casualties along the way and hopefully we will be fortunate enough to represent our district no matter what the order is. Be careful who you peck on it just might draw blood. GO BIG RED! BC beating Silsbee would not be an upset it would just be another win. WOS is the King for now and that would be an upset.

To earn respect you must give respect.  You come on here and put down Orangefield, yet when someone says something negative about BC you get upset and say be careful who you peck on.  You might want to take your on advice!!

To earn respect you must give respect.  You come on here and put down Orangefield, yet when someone says something negative about BC you get upset and say be careful who you peck on.  You might want to take your on advice!!

Not asking or begging for anything just being realistic about the district race. I believe we at BC earn our respect year in and year out and do it with class no matter what the sport. Orangefield is just not a factor this year. Like it or not, it is what it is. I am not bumping my gums because I know the kids and their talent. Most of them have been to my house and are very good friends of the family so be easy cowboy and moderate elsewhere.

Not asking or begging for anything just being realistic about the district race. I believe we at BC earn our respect year in and year out and do it with class no matter what the sport. Orangefield is just not a factor this year. Like it or not, it is what it is. I am not bumping my gums because I know the kids and their talent. Most of them have been to my house and are very good friends of the family so be easy cowboy and moderate elsewhere.

Oh so you can stand up for your team, but I can't!!  Keep thinking OF will not be a factor in this district race, that's just how we want it!!  And oh yeah, I'll moderate wherever I please!!

So you don't want anyone "banging BC for their progress" , but you sure have no problem "banging" OF, do you? ::)

how typical, dont talk about bc but you can run your trap about of? if you guys beat silsbee it would be a huge upset, but lets get serious you guys beating silsbee is a loooooong shot and you beating wos wont happen! heck its never happened!  ;D

1 WO-S-solid Silsbee will give them a game (our coaches can manage to get the tigers up for one  game a year)

2 Silsbee-solid (should be able to simply out talent the rest of district)

3 H-J or BC (leaning towards BC; I think they would've beaten the hawks last year if game was played a few weeks later)

Seriously, what has shown you that HJ is a top 3 team in the district? 1-1 a Loss to Cleveland ( at home) but to be expected. and a win over Woodville (who destroyed a less then stellar Kountze team)

Upcoming  2 losses to Vidor and Kirbyville looming, and who knows what will happen In EC... Will these games make them a better team going into district or will they take player losses and or lose morale? Still have to wait and see. But look at the schedule, ONLY 2 HOME District games this season. Orangefield and Silsbee, (1-1 at best). and 3 Road games, and winning on the road as we know is not the easiest thing to do, BC, HF, WOS (0-3) So 1-4 District....

I am not saying HF or Orangefield will have a better record. It could be a 3 way tie for last..So, No, Not an Idiot or dreaming, This is a viable outcome. But its going to be a fun ride.

Seriously, what has shown you that HJ is a top 3 team in the district? 1-1 a Loss to Cleveland ( at home) but to be expected. and a win over Woodville (who destroyed a less then stellar Kountze team)

Upcoming  2 losses to Vidor and Kirbyville looming, and who knows what will happen In EC... Will these games make them a better team going into district or will they take player losses and or lose morale? Still have to wait and see. But look at the schedule, ONLY 2 HOME District games this season. Orangefield and Silsbee, (1-1 at best). and 3 Road games, and winning on the road as we know is not the easiest thing to do, BC, HF, WOS (0-3) So 1-4 District....

I am not saying HF or Orangefield will have a better record. It could be a 3 way tie for last..So, No, Not an Idiot or dreaming, This is a viable outcome. But its going to be a fun ride.

HF will be o fer in district.

So according to the way you look at things I still don't see how you get BC better than HJ. You realize HJ beat Woodville, who beat Kountze 59-0. So going by the way you do HJ should have no problems with BC because BC could only beat Kountze 34-11 and beat a less than stellar Liberty team by only 8. But I guess looking through cardinal Colored glasses will do that to a person.

So according to the way you look at things I still don't see how you get BC better than HJ. You realize HJ beat Woodville, who beat Kountze 59-0. So going by the way you do HJ should have no problems with BC because BC could only beat Kountze 34-11 and beat a less than stellar Liberty team by only 8. But I guess looking through cardinal Colored glasses will do that to a person.

I was wondering how he sees bc over hj

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder