*Deweyville vs. Evadale Updates/REBELS ROLL!

KFDM COOP

That was a old fashion wooping. Dont know if Evadale is realy that good but they only stop themselfs one time with a pentatly. Other than that they scored everytime they got the ball. Nickols ran wild with 4 TD s throw for two more. and recovered a fumble. Evadale pretty much had there way with anything they wonted. Got to say thow the little back for Dville never gave up he ran hard all night, just was out matched. Now as far as for there P A Guy that man was the worst I have ever heard. Dont know what he was drinking up there but someone should have cut him off at 1/2 time. Dont know if he just couldnt see or he just didnt care. But Every time Evadale gained 10 he would call it 2 And when D ville gain2 he called it 12 . Once it could have been a mistake but he called it that way the hole game. Now let the trash talking begain for next weeks game at Kountze. I say Evadale by 21 Going to be a sad Homecomming for the LIONS ;D This could be the year Evadale goes 10 and 0

You're spot on blue...it's still early but I say the Lions should have picked someone else for Homecoming.  The Rebs fired on all cylinders tonight and I've said before, they get better every set of downs.  They will be ready to defend their district title when the time comes.

And yes, that was without a doubt the worse PA announcer I've every heard...seriously...

These stats are unofficial, but they will be close

The Rebels rolled up 445 yards of total offense

39 rushing attempts for 241 yards - 4 TD's  7 of 11 Passing for 205 yards 1 TD

The Pirates had 217 yards total offense

30 rushing attempts for 154 yards - 2 TD's  6 of 14 Passing for 63 yards

Rebel QB Billy Nichols had 19 rushes for 169 yards and 4 TD's and all the passing yardage and the TD toss for 374 yards of total offense

Six different Rebels caught the ball tonight and the Rebels continue to roll. One minor injury to Aaron Cravy, but it does not seem serious.

The Rebel defense handled the big and talented fullback of the Pirates holding him to 32 yards on 9 carries and 1 TD. #3 (sorry I did not get a Deweyville roster) had 12 carries for 93 yards including a 37 yard TD

It was a good outing for the 2-0 Rebels. The coaches were still looking for execution from players, but they have to be pleased with the effort and of course the wins.

Next up Kountze!

I saw this one coming from a mile away! Great job Rebels! This is one of the few predictions that I got right this week. As I stated earlier in the week, I believe that this Evadale team is going to make a lot of noise in 1A this year. 

This year and next year I believe they return several starters next year, congrats to the Rebels on the victory they will go far this year, well coached team that has heart and discipline.

great job rebels... looking better every week... good job from the o line for opening up holes for nichols.. good pass protection,, great scrambling from all backs.. and a great big congrats to josh swift and casey stringer for making 5 out of 6 extra point  attempts... all in all great job.. keep up the good work... next stop.... koutzeAlso.. great job defensivly.. you guys are really starting to play as a team and feed off each other.. good job to the d line and backs as well... keepup the good work

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83