*West Brook vs. Ozen/33-0 WB Wins/Comments*

Ozen is in for a long season.  I, for one don't think Westbrook is very good and the outcome of the Westbrook/Ozen game did little to change my point of view.  Although I think that Westbrook will improve offensively throughout the year, they don't have the weapons and firepower to beat anyone well coached.  I also don't think they are coached very well defensively and the 5A teams coming up on their schedule will exploit that.

I don't know much about Central other than they have really good athletes.  Just as good as Westbrook's.  I'm going with Westbrook in a close one, but it wouldn't surprise me one bit if Central beat them.  Westbrook better enjoy the "W" column while they can, b/c the next 3 weeks will be the true test as to how good they really are.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I uploaded shots from the game on my site.  www.exclusiveimaging.net    WB defense looked good, they gave the Ozen QB a few pretty good licks.  This game could have easily ended up being 66-0 without a drop and penalties bringing back TD's

I viewed the pics and photo #56  shows a clear hold prior to a touchdown ;D which score was this I wonder. ???

I uploaded shots from the game on my site.  www.exclusiveimaging.net    WB defense looked good, they gave the Ozen QB a few pretty good licks.  This game could have easily ended up being 66-0 without a drop and penalties bringing back TD's

I viewed the pics and photo #56 on shows a clear hold prior to a touchdown ;D which score was this I wonder. ???

Ok 26-0... ??? ??? feel better?

it will be a long season for both programs trust me...

I hope it's a long season.....that would mean we go deep in the play offs!!! 8) 8)

;) For every action there is a re-action. 

BTW--good set up MR.FINEST   :D

good luck with that...you have to make the playoffs first

Did you think of that all by urself???

I hope it's a long season.....that would mean we go deep in the play offs!!! 8) 8)

BTW--good set up MR.FINEST   :D

DISTRICT

OK, I betcha $1000 bucks, RIGHT NOW, that we make the playoffs! You keep saying that we wont make it, and I keep explaining it to you.....2 GAMES! That's all the district games we have to win, and we're in. Take your pick, PAM, Lee, Sterling, Channelview? It doesn't matter to me, but mark my words, now.....We will make the playoffs!

DISTRICT

OK, I betcha $1000 bucks, RIGHT NOW, that we make the playoffs! You keep saying that we wont make it, and I keep explaining it to you.....2 GAMES! That's all the district games we have to win, and we're in. Take your pick, PAM, Lee, Sterling, Channelview? It doesn't matter to me, but mark my words, now.....We will make the playoffs!

He got dat Ozan edumacation!

DISTRICT

Hook'd on Fonicks didnt wurk fo hims!

DISTRICT

Hook'd on Fonicks didnt wurk fo hims!

His tuks d buut legz bershon ouf hucked oughn Fauknicks( K is silent) :D :D.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    monebi
    Newest Member
    monebi