• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Home side should be packed (8,000 plus)

BH will bring about 2,000

10,000 plus a few more.

As a PN-G grad...

Nothing like the home opener at the Reservation, especially since it has been given MORE POWER!

GOOD LUCK TO THE INDIANS!

Hopefully I will feel the beating drums of Cherokee all the way in Bay City.

Who cares

obviously not you so you maybe should have stayed off the thread.

I think the turnout will be one of the best home game crowds in years (on the PNG side). The excitement about this season is very high and you should expect a large number of fans at the game. Ill be there early! :)

I care  ;D any tips on Parking for the BH SETXsportsters? What time do you think I should get there to snag a parking spot within a mille ;D

Usually....

If you get there about 30 minutes before the game, there is plenty of parallel parking along the streets behind the visiting stands.

Toups Graphics advice....

Parallel park with the car facing away from the stadium.

After the game drive foward and then make a left hand turn.

When you get to Grigsby, turn right, go down to the turn and make a right hand turn on Spur 136.

Take Spur 136 to Twin City HWY and you get out with little if any traffic.

BH, might be quicker to take HWY 73 into mid county, no lights and you don't have the traffic like you do on HWY 365.

Pretty much like everyone else said. We have a nice facility with not so good parking. The street behind visitors side is Park Street and the streets crossing it are Ave.C,D,E. I would park on one of these streets since you will be entering on visitors side. The earlier you get there the closer you will get to the visitors entrance off Park Street.  The few small parking lots at the school are closer to the Home entrance and fill up quick. I usually park on ave.C. Its a little walk but easier when leaving.

If the number of fans at the scrimmage is any indication of things to come..should be a full house. Im not sure Ive ever seen that many fans there for a scrimmage and you have to imagine that if the weather had been good that evening it would have been even more. Going to be a good one for sure.

I care  ;D any tips on Parking for the BH SETXsportsters? What time do you think I should get there to snag a parking spot within a mille ;D

Usually....

If you get there about 30 minutes before the game, there is plenty of parallel parking along the streets behind the visiting stands.

Toups Graphics advice....

Parallel park with the car facing away from the stadium.

After the game drive foward and then make a left hand turn.

When you get to Grigsby, turn right, go down to the turn and make a right hand turn on Spur 136.

Take Spur 136 to Twin City HWY and you get out with little if any traffic.

BH, might be quicker to take HWY 73 into mid county, no lights and you don't have the traffic like you do on HWY 365.

Thanks to you and pngfan1 for the Info. ;D

50% chance of rain. If it stays away you'll see a large home crowd, but if it rains you'll see only half. Either way it's going to be wild. Get ready cause it's going to be a sight. The community is already going crazy, and from the elementary schools to the high school everybody is pumped. Good luck to all and Scalp'em.

I would get there about an hr and half early.  The crowd will be HUGE!  Season opener for the INDIANS at the new Reservation and a fired up new head coach...can't beat it!  Best of luck to both teams!  

Usually....

What he said except I might lean more toward an hour.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami