PNG Crowd attendance !!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

FYI   During a recent meeting,  Coach Faircloth said the small parking lot by the field house was for handicapped and media parking.

Enjoy the experience BH fans.  The view the from the visitors side will be awesome.

If you had an out of towner coming in for a visit and they wanted to know what Friday Night Lights is all about....

The view from the visiting side of the Reservation is simply amazing, especially now since they have made the home side even larger.

Can't wait until the 11th when I get to see a game at the Reservation.

The game time atmospher simply blows away anything around here.

Just curious.....

Do they still have the visiting team dress out in the gym.

Had several people tell me the walk into the stadium from the gym before the game is one of the most intimidating in the area.

OMG this is so funny!!! Listen up peeps...perdictiions has it that the NDN's are going to scalp everyone now that Faircloth is in charge!!  Yup rumor has from some of the oldies that the Indians are going to relive thier glory days and win by L A N D S L I D E S.  Boy is my house going to be interseting with a house full of dogs and Indians!!  Good luck to all of the boys!  Ulltimately they will be the ones working hard for the wins!!  Ya'll keep up the tooting so we can sit around the computer and laugh...got to love the spirit!!!!

Hey PNG folks, Is there any handycapped parking for the visitors side & if so how early do I need to get there to get a spot. I have some elderly people that would like to go to the game if possible.

I would try to get there by 6:30.  Good luck to you guys tonite!

Hey PNG folks, Is there any handycapped parking for the visitors side & if so how early do I need to get there to get a spot. I have some elderly people that would like to go to the game if possible.

There is a small parking lot at the field house that Coach Faircloth has said would be for handicap and media. This is on the visitors side to the south end of the stadium off Park street. I would arrive early though.

There is a small parking lot at the field house that Coach Faircloth has said would be for handicap and media. This is on the visitors side to the south end of the stadium off Park street. I would arrive early though.

Thanks PNGFan & NDNwarrior!

By the way I think they meant our side a sale out not sure about the other

If yall sale out stay on your own side! I like some leg room when I'm watching a game ;D ;D

Just playing, Thanks for the kind words for our travel to PNG and back. caint wait to get there!!!! T minus hours and 7 minutes till I leave ;D

I've heard that Mr. Keith (PN-GHS Principal) said that they're projecting a total of 12,000 fans in attendance tonight.

I live near the school and people are starting to come in now!! But I was also in Walgreens a few minutes ago and a lady was buying 5 rain ponchos...so here's hoping she doesn't have to take them out of their packet...seriously, though, good luck to both teams and hope there is a great crowd and a great game.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83