Central to Have a 3-way scrimmage with Lamarque and Aldine Eisenhower...

D3zii

Central takes it.      LM and IKE are a tadbit below CHS IMO

That sounds like a Palin assesment of the talent and tradition of both IKE and the 5 time 4A state champs.  I really hope Central comes out injury free because both schools are physical and IKE will bring numbers.....

Well, if this guy doesn't work out, maybe they'll get who they should've hired 2 years ago which is Wilson from Lamar Consolidated to get LM back to their winning ways.  A no snaps yet, and people are already throwing dirt on LM's grave.....

People are leaving the school district. This is just as much a reflection from last year as is this year. Sign of times to come. Several of the LaMarque athletes have moved to Hitchcock and other surrounding schools.

Would not be suprised to see LaMarque go 3A, not this realignment, but the next in 4 years.

I have no idea.  Are you going, Sgt?

Yeah, I have some boys on Central's Team I coached in little league(baseball & football)...My boy and "T" man have been playing together since they were about 4 yrs old, until they got to Jr high and High school....Oagletree was My DE, when they were 10 yrs old.  Jacoby & Devin worked out with us in the evenings with the same trainer all summer....you kinda like to see how IKE and Central will match up too.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83