will evadale make the playoffs if so how long will evadale last?

i said to me he wasnt a potential college ball player .... YET..... to play at a d1 school you have to be above average in 2 out of 3 catogories... for example josh clark good speed good stick average fielder.... chase franklin good stick, average fielder, lil to no speed...  :o          Thanks for the award...

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This discussion has gotten off track! This always happens on these threads. The topic is will Evadale make the playoffs and if so how long will thay last? It is not the Chase Franklin thread. I think Chase is a great kid, but I know him well enough to say that he realizes that it takes a team to win.

Golf, tennis and even some forms of track and filed can measure individual achevement, but team sports are just that "TEAM". With that fact in mind the Rebel team is off to a great start. 6-0 with a 2-0 district record. All the team can do is play the games that are on the schedule and let the chips fall where they may. It looks to me that the Rebels have a chance to run the table in district, but that is why they play the games. A pitcher might get hot, one team might have their bats come to life, a bad call or a blown assignment, an injury or illness. Baseball is a game of percentages and someone who hits 300 is considered a good hitter. A quarterback who only hit 3 out of 10 passes would not be highly rated.

Lets see how the Rebels record looks in late April when I believe that the Rebels will be looking at the playoffs and once that is done then we can look at the other teams that are in their bracket and make some educated predictions about the Rebels chances to advance.

Chance to win it all? Never, all i hear about is Evadale on here.  Mabey 2 deep that it, i have seen them play.  Last year they was going to win it all according to all the Evadale people, but Maud put a stop to that. Same as last year all i hear is how Evadale going to win it this year. Maud got something for them this year to

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124