PICS...New PN-G Uniforms

Apparently the freshmen team got last years varsity uniforms. Don't know if the Freshmen will have the purple pants or not. Yeah the purple is a shade lighter. But who cares. All the opposing teams will see is the purple on top of them and they will know PNG is there !!!

I did a little thinking and remembered a conversation held on the PN-G board. In it, an Odessa Permian fan, named "mojofan," shed a little light on one of the uniform controversies.

I don't mean to invade your board.  I've been reading it with interest since you guys snatched Coach Faircloth from us. :)  I just wanted to shed a little light on the jersey names maybe.  I don't know if this is what Coach Faircloth has in mind, but the Mojo tradition is you earn the jersey names by making the playoffs.  We only have jersey names in the playoffs, but not in the regular season.  It's sort of a team goal accomplished and sets the stage for the second season (playoffs).  You guys really got a great coach and even greater person.  Good luck to you all.

Maybe this is just a generic uniform used in preseason and district play. Maybe new uniforms (with names printed on them) will be ordered if and when we make the playoffs - uniforms with a different design - and these uniforms will just be thrown into storage until next year.

Just a thought.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami