My thoughts on next season.. Listen up!!

ESPN

First of all that's a mess in Port Arthur, i don't know who would want that Job. Second, I think PN-G and Nederland gets blown out in week 0. Good experience for them though. Central, Dayton and Ozen make the playoffs and Mid County will keep their Butts at the house. WOS, Jasper and Silsbee make the playoffs and OF just misses out. Buna will slide in 3rd in their new 2A District. LC-M will beat PN-G but come up short against Nederland.

First of all that's a mess in Port Arthur' date=' i don't know who would want that Job. Second, I think PN-G and Nederland gets blown out in week 0. Good experience for them though. Central, Dayton and Ozen make the playoffs and Mid County will keep their Butts at the house. WOS, Jasper and Silsbee make the playoffs and OF just misses out. Buna will slide in 3rd in their new 2A District. LC-M will beat PN-G but come up short against Nederland.[/quote']

I agree with everything except Jasper won't make the playoffs and Bridge City will. Bridge City will win that district, with WOS a second.

As for BH and New Caney, BH will be 1st or 2nd in district. The Kirbyville loss in 2005 was a problem that they had all year, holding on to the ball. When youfumble 5-6 times in the 1st half, you can't expect to beat anyone, even a really bad Kirbyville team.

Just because you choose a screenmame that is known the world over for their sports knowlege, doesn't mean you know jack. And obviously you don't. Let me guess, you're either a Dayton fan or a Beaumonter. Either way, my opinion of ESPN (the real one...not the phoney) has just been severly tarnished.

http://www.createphpbb.com/setsports/viewtopic.php?t=741&start=45&mforum=setsports

Go here for my reply. And this only proves my point EXACTLY. Because I posted this one before even coming to this thread. It sad really, that you poor guys just can't handle getting beat. For the sake and reputation of your school, please grow up!

I'm not here to say either Mid-County school will win or loose but I don't see blowouts. PN-G didn't get blown out by LaMarque the past two years when the Indians weren't exactly a powerhouse. The Cougars aren't the type of team that usually hands it to PN-G. A perfect example of a team that can is a Kilgore or North Shore when I was back in high school. They're huge across the front line and run it right down your throats. I've seen Brenham and they're not nearly as big. I don't understand while people get so negative sometime, I always want our local teams to knock off outsiders.

I think ESPN is here just to get under the skin of nederland and png fans but i think its pretty funny and entertaining. Im from nederland and one thing he did say that i agree with is that nederland fans do have an excuse everytime they lose whether it was the refs or the other players that cheated. very rarely do nederland fans admit that they just got out played.

Think whatever you want we were cheated and you know it! I'm done with this subject! Let's move on and talk about how Ozen will dominate next season. Come on now, PN-G lost a few key players and you know it. Nederland , Lord who knows with that bunch. Nederland's head Coach hand picking Refs no one has a chance at their place.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder