Oh Pitino....what have you done?

The man just got some nooky, he did not rob a bank, sell drugs, or make terroist threats!!!  He got a little bit on a drunk night.  I know you guys don't go through that because women generally are not looking at you!!! But, Rick has some glammer to his name and a heck of a swag and women are simply throwing themselves at him.  How many of you truely can say it would be easy to turn away beautiful women daily which would like to simply give you their bodies without any work on your part?

Be real!!!!

Guest spinks

The man just got some nooky, he did not rob a bank, sell drugs, or make terroist threats!!!  He got a little bit on a drunk night.  I know you guys don't go through that because women generally are not looking at you!!! But, Rick has some glammer to his name and a heck of a swag and women are simply throwing themselves at him.  How many of you truely can say it would be easy to turn away beautiful women daily which would like to simply give you their bodies without any work on your part?

Be real!!!!

I agree that he did not rob a bank, sell drugs, or make a terrorist threat............however, the man is married.  What he did was wrong period.  As he is learning and many other celebrities are learning (note: Ben Rothlisberger, Kobe Bryant etc. etc. etc.) that as you would call it "nooky" does not come with any work on your part.  He is 6 years removed from this crap and it is haunting him.  I would call what he is having to go through now.........not worth it.  Can I say that I hate the guy........absolutely not........people make mistakes and it is not the end of the world but I and other people still have the right to be dissapointed in him.

I am confident enough that I can say I would not do that to my wife. Some may not take their marriages as serious as I do, that's their choice. But short, don't lump me in with those people. You have no idea.

As for Pitino, I am dissappointed in him for letting his wife and family down. I could care less what it does for Louisville and his career. But I won't go on any crusade and try to crucify him for his mistake.

Guest spinks

I am confident enough that I can say I would not do that to my wife. Some may not take their marriages as serious as I do, that's their choice. But short, don't lump me in with those people. You have no idea.

As for Pitino, I am dissappointed in him for letting his wife and family down. I could care less what it does for Louisville and his career. But I won't go on any crusade and try to crucify him for his mistake.

VERY WELL SAID!!!!!!!!!

Guest nostradamus

I think attempting to minimize infidelity to someone's wife and children is just as bad as robbing a bank.  That is what is wrong with our country....marriage vows mean very little to some....just like the law.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest DickVitale

I would have to agree.  I am VERY surprised at Rick Pitino, and the lesson learned here is that whatever is done in the dark, no matter HOW many years later, will surely come to the light.  As a newlywed myself, I feel for his wife and family more than anything.  I would have to say that I am disappointed in him, but he made a mistake, and its not our place to judge him.

Guest tigersvoice

I would have to agree.  I am VERY surprised at Rick Pitino, and the lesson learned here is that whatever is done in the dark, no matter HOW many years later, will surely come to the light.  As a newlywed myself, I feel for his wife and family more than anything.  I would have to say that I am disappointed in him, but he made a mistake, and its not our place to judge him.

Welcome back DickieV.  I've missed your misguided postings. 8)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed