BH Vs. Cleveland Saturday!!!!!Indians Win

BHFAN

Thank God football is almost here ;D ;D Can't wait to get a look at the team this Saturday against the Indians. Last year the scrimmage (Controlled) was won by Cleveland I think either 4-2 or 3-2 and although BH doesn't go out to win scrimmages I hope to see something to get an idea of what the BH team might look like this season!

Aug. 15 Cleveland 7pm

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, it'll be good to get this underway, kinda see how they look.. I'm anxious to see, just whose taking most of the snaps, I'm sure it will be pretty evenly split.. Also whose playing in the defensive secondary.. lots of losses last year to graduation, so that will be key...also other than Kade Bradford, whose gonna tote the ball.. Lots of spots up for grabs...Only freshman I heard that was working out with the varsity was Sexton...

Yes, it'll be good to get this underway, kinda see how they look.. I'm anxious to see, just whose taking most of the snaps, I'm sure it will be pretty evenly split.. Also whose playing in the defensive secondary.. lots of losses last year to graduation, so that will be key...also other than Kade Bradford, whose gonna tote the ball.. Lots of spots up for grabs...Only freshman I heard that was working out with the varsity was Sexton...

I'm assuming this is the Sexton of the past brother. If so I hope he's like his brother ;D ;D

Where is the scrimmage gonna be?  Last year was at Cleveland.  Do they still have that hoss of a running back?

Its at the HILL this year and the one against Pasadena Memorial is here next weekend as well. Cleveland returned the house ,so they should be very good. Not sure about the Back though

See Write up link below

This is the hidden content, please

Sounds like everyone's got it figured out as to QB's,RB's and DB's but if BH goes into another year with 170 lb DT's then it will be another long year on DEFENSE! Here's a replay for you opponent 3rd and 1 yard to go BH already set-up a yard off the ball hut! defensive line pushed back on top of linebackers 1st down for the other team. Short yardage put your beef on the line and let your backers make tackles. If it's not working make a change don't go all year doing the same thing every week! You might consider mixing in a blitz!

Sounds like everyone's got it figured out as to QB's,RB's and DB's but if BH goes into another year with 170 lb DT's then it will be another long year on DEFENSE! Here's a replay for you opponent 3rd and 1 yard to go BH already set-up a yard off the ball hut! defensive line pushed back on top of linebackers 1st down for the other team. Short yardage put your beef on the line and let your backers make tackles. If it's not working make a change don't go all year doing the same thing every week! You might consider mixing in a blitz!

A Blitz! A Blitz! No way  ;D ;D Thats what other teams to us untill we make an adjustment the last 4 minutes of the game :o

Thats right, lights aren't working..replacing them.. You'd think all the work would have been done several months back, afterall the hurricane hit a year ago.....Press box will never be completed by first home game from the looks of it.....lot of work to go...and still need to put up a new scoreboard, otherwise bring paper and pen I guess..

Just heard Scrimmage times may be moved up due to problem with lights. 9th start at 4:00pm J.V at 5:00Pm & varsity at 6:00PM

Thanks for the update! I would have showed up an hour late and been pissed ;D

I hope BH can gain back some pride lost in past years.

In regards to the youngest Sexton, he has the potential to be the best. Dale was vastly underused (dude could have been automatic 10+ yrd catches) and Joe.... nuff said.

Don't even get me started ;D If this Sexton is on the same level as Dale it is going to be a pleasure watching him!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476