Kirbyville vs. Diboll Predictions?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest EagleFan01

Too early for predictions? They still have what two weeks left to practice for this game.. Alot could happen between now and then with injuries and what not, but if you want a prediction, I say Kville will struggle with the new qb and Diboll wins by 14.

Too early for predictions? They still have what two weeks left to practice for this game.. Alot could happen between now and then with injuries and what not, but if you want a prediction, I say Kville will struggle with the new qb and Diboll wins by 14.

i agree....too early to make a prediction.

Diboll by 21 and prepare to learn the name Terrence Taylor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

who is he?

He is the Lumberjacks' sophomore running back.  He is a stud.  In fact, Diboll has a pretty good backfield this year as Chris Bailey returns to QB the team.

Diboll by 21 and prepare to learn the name Terrence Taylor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

who is he?

He is the Lumberjacks' sophomore running back.  He is a stud.  In fact, Diboll has a pretty good backfield this year as Chris Bailey returns to QB the team.

Ah they'll be okay! CALEB STANFORD RULES!!!! LOL!

Kirbyville

I agree.

Just basing solely on what I saw at Kirbyville's and Diboll's scrimmages Saturday, I believe Kirbyville will have the better team. A lot of things can happen before then, teams can better or get worse. But right now I would have to give Kirbyville the edge.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476