12U ROUGHRIDERS TRYOUT INFORMATION

Coming off a winning season, with a 2nd in State finish and 3rd in the National tournament, we are looking for players to solidify our roster for the 2010 season.  We offer a structured program that is built on good attitudes, discipline and most of all teamwork.  If you would like to be a part of  Roughrider baseball please contact Rickey Hicks at 409-626-2348 or [email protected].

You are right slacker-- seen this team at the National tournament they do have a very good group of coaches as well as some players.  Which also makes me wonder how many they are looking for.  I also have heard but don't know if it is true cost are pretty low with this organization. To bad my kid is just a couple years older.  Good opportunity--- if they are looking for players.

Thank you for the positive comments.  We do not have a set number of players that we are looking for.  Each year we hold an open try out, reevaluate our team and try to put together the most competitive team we can for the following season.  We are interested in seeing any player who loves the game.

If your coming off a successful season, why are you looking to change the team?  Do you anticipate loosing some players?  Honestly, I know some interested people, but, they are interested based on what returning players you will have.

I think what Roughrider Red is saying Ondeck is, if there is player that loves to competetive baseball, try-out, if that player will help the team they will make room for you. I do nto think it he statement is a tricky one. Bottom line, you know players that can compdete with that he already has go to try-outs. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124