Gladiator Tryouts - Older ages

Gladiator Baseball will be holding open tryouts for our Fall teams.  Ages below are based on next summer age.

14U and 15U teams will tryout Saturday Aug. 22, and 29th at 3pm at Kelly High School

16U, 17U, and 18U will tryout Sunday Aug. 23 and 30th at 1:30 pm at Kelly High School.

As you can see, we are expanding our teams to include the 17's and 18's.  We are excited to add a few incredible coaches to our staff for these age groups.  We are finalizing details with these coaches and will publish the names when time is appropriate.

Gladiator Baseball strives to be the premier baseball organization in SE Texas/SW Louisiana.  Our program is young at the older age groups, but we are constantly seeking ways to better the program for our players.  If you would like more information about these age groups, please contact Dave Morrow at 658-9279 or come to the tryouts!

Are the 15U tryout both on the 22 and 29 or can they come one of the days? Just need to get my schedule straight.

We would prefer they come to both tryouts.  The more looks we get at a player, the better decisions we make.  Also, some kids may have performance anxiety.  So giving them 2 tryouts is best for them as well.

PACKERS!!!???

DA' BEARS will CUT DA' CHEESE on openning day......u still going?

Rey - I am going.  Sunday night opening weekend.  New 3=4 defense under Capers will have Cutler all confused.  Rogers should tear up the secondary.  The only achilles heel of the Packers is Urlacher.  But since Favre is gone, that should be less of a problem.

Side bet?

::) ::) ::), You can't be serious....The BEAR-rometer pressure will be too high for the Pack-her offense.

Sorry, but the I say the Packers bench Aaron Rogers after the first and try to put in Brett Far-overdue for retirement in....but they still come up short like they did two years ago when I was there....and they lost to Rex Gross-est-QB ever !!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed