Tarkington

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brandon Carpenter is assuming the duties~!

Is he a coach on staff or the supid? This Denise Johnson is the volleyball coach that has been there forever right?

I have heard some about their situation.  Sucks for the kids, but interested in who the coach will be.  There was a thread on this topic on here a few days ago but it has been removed for some reason.  With 2-a-days starting Monday, I bet it is getting a bit crazy over there....

He has coached in Tarkington before.  Was on staff in Houston area when he accepted the job.

Hey bro what up? How is it being taken about Johnson getting the A.D. job?

Carpenter will be a good fit for the program.  The reason Carr left is b/c they had two coaches leave and he was told by the Sup. that he would not be able to replace them.  As soon as they get rid of JK they will be in better shape all around athletically. 

Carpenter will be a good fit for the program.  The reason Carr left is b/c they had two coaches leave and he was told by the Sup. that he would not be able to replace them.  As soon as they get rid of JK they will be in better shape all around athletically. 

Who is JK?

Now I never said he wasnt a good guy.  And I didnt know him as a coach so could have been a good one as well.  But from an athletic standpoint, he is not good for athletics as a Sup.  if you have never coached for him you cannot understand. 

Dude Abides, It was two coaches that were already on staff and decided to better themselves.  The spots were there.  They were obviously replaced with non coaching teaching spots.  And if you knew anything about Tarkington you would know that they were short on coaches already but you dont.  You just know him.  Regardless, i hope they overcome all of this and find a way to get some wins.  The senior group that is coming up for them is a fun group and needs some wins. 

I hope the kids win some games as well, but you can't fault a school for putting more resources towards academics than athletics.  Were the coaches that left varsity coaches or could there duties be filled by those already on the staff?  It sucks that they didn't get replaced and I wish that you guys could pay Bill Parcels to come coach your kids, but it's tough all over.  On the bright side, maybe you guys could qualify for some obama-bucks and revitalize the prairie, then you could have all the coaches you want.  Best of luck.

enough is enough.

Dayton was terrible in 96.

hardin has turf.

coldspring has 2 gyms.

liberty built a new fieldhouse.

quit all the excuses. T town ain't broke.

they got a good coach. Now support him like everyone

else does there athletic programs.

Thanks but Tarkington will be fine and worry abour your own skewl.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami