Central

Cleveland

Silsbee

Livingston

B. Select

Anahuac

Spurger

Ozen

First two games are at 9am, Kountze/LCM and HJ/Central. The 10am games are Livingston/B. Select and Anahuac/Spurger.

PA Heat will play the winner of Kountze/LCM at 11am, Cleveland will play the winner of HJ/Central at 11am.

Silsbee will play the winner of Livingston/B. Select at 12pm and Ozen will play the winner of Anahuac/Spurger at 12pm.

Loser bracket games will start at 1pm

The final will be played at around 8pm.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest baseball25

Excuses, nobody wants to hear excuses, lumberton players came on here saying how they almost beat HJ and etc, and  then they just go back to there old ways, why talk when you need to improve tremoundously, I am from lumberton I played for lumberton but don't come on here bragging about how you played HJ in summer league lol, sucks when the real season comes along, and you have to go up against the opponents real coaches, that makes a big difference too. I hope they are contenders this yr but don't come on here bragging about how you looked when you haven't made the playoffs in 8 yrs...and only 1 time in school history...

Your correct, Lumberton has been horrible the past 8 years. But i've been watching them play since the 04-05 season and this is there most talented group i have seen since those years. I'm sure they know its only summer league but you also can't come on here saying how they are back to being poor again when they played 3 teams that didn't lose one game this weekend. I didn't get to see the Pa Heat game or Silsbee, but what i saw from the Clev game wasn't to bad. Clevland is a very good team. I also got a chance to see a little of LCM and Nederland play and Lumberton can play with both of those teams. 

Guest baseball25

I got to see them play throughout the whole summer league this yr, they better be glad 4 teams make the playoffs in the district because thats the only chance they have, I was not impress with them, they have one big man that is ok and the guard is ok but after that they have no shooters what so ever, put pressure and more pressure on them it will get to them, they don't have a finisher that can finish off the press break and they don't have a consistent shooter in a half court offense, if i was Lumberton I would shoot till i die this fall because you need a guy that can fill it up and they don't have that.

Your correct, Lumberton has been horrible the past 8 years. But i've been watching them play since the 04-05 season and this is there most talented group i have seen since those years. I'm sure they know its only summer league but you also can't come on here saying how they are back to being poor again when they played 3 teams that didn't lose one game this weekend. I didn't get to see the Pa Heat game or Silsbee, but what i saw from the Clev game wasn't to bad. Clevland is a very good team. I also got a chance to see a little of LCM and Nederland play and Lumberton can play with both of those teams. 

Lumberton can deff. hang with both of them teams and its funny how they are getting to play tommorow and lumberton isnt. I was at that silsbee game today and if lumberton wouldent of came out flat they would have gave silsbee a run for there money!

I will agree that Lumberton caught the bad end of the draw. Having to play what is probably the best 3 teams in the tourney, is brutal. The Raiders looked good at times but they still lack shooting and ball control skills. Silsbee ate them up on the press. The couple of post players for Lumberton did handle their own against the taller Tiger posts, but Silsbee's overall team speed and quickness was too much for the Raiders. It should be noted that Silsbee sat their top 7 players the last 6 minutes of this game due to the fact that Silsbee had to play HJ the very next game.

I thought Lumberton gave Cleveland a good game overall. That game stayed close up until the last 2 minutes, was just a 4 point game at that time.

The PA Heat game can be just written off. That game was ugly and it didn't help that the Heat was "play grounding " it those last few minutes. Very uncalled for.

what happend to nederland from the way the nederland fans talked i thought they were supposed to be able to compete for the district crown this year did they have all of thier players

I was a little disappointed with Nederland also. Up until that last game last night, they really didn't look that good. Of course they are playing without Forney, Smith, and Torres. Also, they have played without a coach the whole tournament. Don't understand that. I will say that they looked a lot better last night against Anahuac in what was their only win of the tourney.

You have got to know that you can't put too much stock into these summer tournaments...I have said it once and I will say it again..I think football will really hinder that Nederland team...They could be SO much better if those kids were straight basketball players.  Coach English and his group will be fine come basketball season, but they could be really good if those kids did not play football.

I agree, DV, 100%.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kakiri550
    Newest Member
    kakiri550

• No chance in hell that this pos is found guilty. 
    • After his silly conviction, President Trump has raised over 200 Million dollars!  The people are seeing through it!  Excellent!  
    • Let’s see if joe biden’s words about no one is above the law, made after the rigged trial of President Trump, rings true with his po💩son.  Hopefully, but I’m not going to hold my breath, they put the sorry sob in prison.
    • I liked his no bull crap attitude. He was a man of very few words. Extremely strong and freaky athletic!!! As close as possible to being the best offensive lineman to ever play the game. I hope his family finds peace without him!!! RIP #73
    • Chester, a small town in NE Tyler County.  A town that is seeing growth with the addition of a national chain store and a new school being built.  If you travel 287 toward Dallas from the Golden Triangle you have probably passed through Chester.  Things tend to stay pretty consistent and it is your typical small town.   A trip to state is the buzz around town, and the talk before church services begin on Sunday.  This year’s graduating class will number 11.  We don’t have a radio station that covers the Yellowjackets.  We are never a lead story on any of the news stations that broadcast to our community. With all that said, there is a closeness and sense of pride in our community.  Every community rallies behind their kids as they progress into the playoffs.  We are proud of our boys as they have represented our community well and with class. We invite you to follow our boys as they go to state.  We welcome the greater SETX communities as honorary Yellowjackets.  Tune in, watch live or come to Round Rock personally and join us in supporting the Chester Yellowjackets.  Go ‘Jackets!!! ⚾️💜💛⚾️🟣🟡⚾️💜💛⚾️
  • Topics