WO-S football player Haynes is area's most recruited player

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haynes also has several academic goals. He is taking summer school courses in Nederland so that he can begin taking college-level courses this fall. After college, he hopes to play in the National Football League. If that plan doesn't work, Haynes said he will study to be a physical therapist or an orthopedic surgeon.

I knew it, the rumor was true, Haynes will be a Bulldog this coming year;)

I guess with Jeremy Johnson having verbally committed already, he isn't considered heavily recruited. ::)

According to the same recruiting site, he has over 11 offers.

This is the hidden content, please

Haynes is a great athlete along with being a top student, he is well deserving of this attention. I hope he chooses Aggieland. ;) ;D

I find this to be very interesting:

As a junior, he was a first-team all-District 21-3A wide receiver and second-team defensive back. He will only play in the defensive backfield this season, WO-S defensive coordinator Cornell Thompson said.

I would have thought Toby would insist on him playing offense too. ;)

i just hope the young man has a outstanding sr year.i just wounder if he feels like he is in a presser cooker,do uthink he can handle the presser put on him this year we will find out soon.i know he hates to lose,the orange leader had a picture of him and a gilmer player after the mustangs loss  not a prutty site. i wish i have saved that picture

how much pressure would it put on a guy like Haynes to "JUST" play safety.  if he is that good the other team would just not throw the ball in his area.  i don't believe that he won't play offense.  I KNOW ALOT OF WOS FANS  WILL BE MAD AS HECK IF THE COACHES WASTE THIS KID'S TALENT BY NOT PLAYING HIM ON OFFENSE.  I WILL BE ONE OF THEM.  the next 12 months are about "HIGHSCHOOL"  for Haynes, not college. 

i would think cornell has a reason for haynes to play only defense. haynes is great athlete, all these colleges can't be wrong plus he's a great student. i think franks will make more of an impact in college, just as i thought thomas was a better player when he and beasley was on the field in high school and college.

WO-S football coach Dan Hooks has coached 10 players who played NCAA Division I football, three of whom played in the National Football League, he said. None, Hooks said, received as much interest from colleges as Haynes.

WO-S has had more than 10 players play D1.

WO-S football coach Dan Hooks has coached 10 players who played NCAA Division I football, three of whom played in the National Football League, he said. None, Hooks said, received as much interest from colleges as Haynes.

WO-S has had more than 10 players play D1.

I was thinking that too. Didn't they have two or three last year alone?

judging from watching his film i dont see why he's the most recruited player in the area nothing on his film screams out the area's most recruited player now the franks kid can play so i can see why texas hasnt offered

Ur bf isadore graduated you can stop hating.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124