Stadium Improvements at Barbers Hill

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A 4A school shouldn't have 2A visitor stands. ;)

We haven't been 4A long I'm sure they will adjust! And through all of the complaining of the visitor stands only Dayton and Huffman (Once) filled them hmmmm

We do need to update the facilities though  :'(

I'm sure that an upgrade to the visitors stands is coming soon, but BHFAN is right, even PNG didn't fill up the stands last year. Dayton typically has the biggest draw to the BH stadium because of the success of their program and close proximatey to the school.....It will happen, lets just concentrate on getting more wins on the field for now...

I'm sure that an upgrade to the visitors stands is coming soon, but BHFAN is right, even PNG didn't fill up the stands last year. Dayton typically has the biggest draw to the BH stadium because of the success of their program and close proximatey to the school.....It will happen, lets just concentrate on getting more wins on the field for now...

Thats what I'm talking about lets fill up the HOME STANDS first!!!!!!!! ;D

I guess they are waiting to see a need for larger visitor stands.  I've been going to football games here since 2001 and haven't seen the ones we have full yet.  PNG was complaining about the stands not being big enough before last years game but didn't fill them up.

O whatever. I remember my freshman game at BH stadium(the last year Liberty played BH). We filled the vis stands up on a thursday...

Which Liberty are they talking about here? It's sure not the panthers. Our visitor side(and it is crappy) holds more than War Torn Stadium or what ever they call it does on both sides. BH really does need to step up and update the stadium, scoreboard and add a concession stand. I'm pretty sure all that will happen before turf even though studies posted here show that it is a cost savings. The motivation should be getting beat by Huffman in anything because that just doesn’t happen very often. Trust me nobody that wants one will not get an education because of it. Just got some scared board members, but they keep getting reelected so it is what it is. ;D

PNG Fans stayed away from the Barber's Hill Game because of the visitors stands. They were told they would probably have to stand by the fence, so many many did not make the trip.

Actually one of the issues for PNG last year at BH was that Hurricane Gustav was heading in and they were discussing mandatory evac's for our area. Many people I spoke with said they decided not to go to BH because they were getting ready to evac. And sure enough Saturday they called for the Mandatory Evac.

Which Liberty are they talking about here? It's sure not the panthers. Our visitor side(and it is crappy) holds more than War Torn Stadium or what ever they call it does on both sides. BH really does need to step up and update the stadium, scoreboard and add a concession stand. I'm pretty sure all that will happen before turf even though studies posted here show that it is a cost savings. The motivation should be getting beat by Huffman in anything because that just doesn’t happen very often. Trust me nobody that wants one will not get an education because of it. Just got some scared board members, but they keep getting reelected so it is what it is. ;D

I know most of the BH Board personally and can assure you that they are not scared----they may see some things differently than you do but they will get to the upgrades in due time as they see it.

Worse than Huffman 2A Hardin is laying turf as I type ??? Who's next Tarkinton ;D

I know most of the BH Board personally and can assure you that they are not scared----they may see some things differently than you do but they will get to the upgrades in due time as they see it.

Yea, I do too. Your right we see things differently and they won the elections so i guess i am in the minority. Guess I just hate losing to Huffman and now Hardin. It has to be worth looking into. Hopefully one day I will be in the majority.

Yea, I do too. Your right we see things differently and they won the elections so i guess i am in the minority. Guess I just hate losing to Huffman and now Hardin. It has to be worth looking into. Hopefully one day I will be in the majority.

I predict you will be in the majority soon.

Sept 4 the BH visitor stands will be filled to capacity. I guarantee it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I believe it!! I went to the Lumbeton playoff game at BH and yall had our Home stands full :o

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder