CWS Championship Series Thread..............

Guest JoesBros

HAHA.  My last predictions were in haste.  We live in Longhorn territory and I was/am sick of hearing about how good Texas is.  Now the stage is set.  Good luck.

I hope you have practice tonight..I will be texting you giving you updates and ruin your DVR...

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAHA.  My last predictions were in haste.  We live in Longhorn territory and I was/am sick of hearing about how good Texas is.  Now the stage is set.  Good luck.

I hope you have practice tonight..I will be texting you giving you updates and ruin your DVR...

Don't worry you won't be the only one.  I will not have my phone with me.

Does anyone know of a local radio station will be airing this game, Texas or Louisiana station?

I will be at an 11-Yr Old All-Star game and will hate to miss the Horns taming some Tigers!

Hook'Em Horns!!

We have 9U practice today ??? ???

DVR is your best friend...just make sure you have your cell turned off...because if you have friends like I do they will try and ruin it for you.

I turn everything off and dont read any texts when I DVR anything. I actually canceleld our practice today..wings and beer tonight!

Save your money and have your practice...I can tell you the outcome of the game tonight and tommorrow...LSU SWEEPS.  Coleman tonight with Renaudo tommorrow.

Are you as sure about that as you were about sending those boys from third?  :o

I couldn't help myself I had to say it.  ;D

Should be a good one. Didn't Texas beat the 2nd best pitcher in the country (Leake) twice? Sophomores and Freshmen taking the mound for Texas. Gotta love it!

THROWN INTO THE FIRE  

Where Texas ranks in several key NCAA pitching stats this season:  

Category  Total  Rank  

ERA          2.84   2nd  

Hits*        7.34   1st  

Strikeouts*  8.0  41st  

Walks*      2.63  9th  

*Per 9 innings        

You dont think the new field turf and big ballpark over there had a little to do with the pitching stats this season?

Not quite as much as the 103 HR's hit by LSU out of Launching Pad Stadium...er, I mean Box Stadium.  ;D

Weather forecast for Omaha looks good for tonight and tomorrow. Starts to get a little shaky on Wednesday.

Should be beautiful BURNT ORANGE sunsets in Omaha these next two nights.  ;)

You dont think the new field turf and big ballpark over there had a little to do with the pitching stats this season?

Only if they played every freakin game there. I wasn't aware that we were that much bigger, but bigger stadiums only cut down on HRs...not hits.

Does anyone know of a local radio station will be airing this game, Texas or Louisiana station?

I will be at an 11-Yr Old All-Star game and will hate to miss the Horns taming some Tigers!

Hook'Em Horns!!

We have 9U practice today ??? ???

DVR is your best friend...just make sure you have your cell turned off...because if you have friends like I do they will try and ruin it for you.

I turn everything off and dont read any texts when I DVR anything. I actually canceleld our practice today..wings and beer tonight!

Save your money and have your practice...I can tell you the outcome of the game tonight and tommorrow...LSU SWEEPS.  Coleman tonight with Renaudo tommorrow.

Are you as sure about that as you were about sending those boys from third?  :o

I couldn't help myself I had to say it.  ;D

:o :o :o

Im pretty sure they played the majority at home?

Texas played 31 home and 18 away

LSU played 28 home and 12 away.

What's the point? i don't see the argument of turf being like sand, when most of the infields in the baselines is crushed cinder everywhere you go. If you are insinuating that Texas had an unfair advantage playing on their field, I disagree. It's the same for both teams isn't it? Kinda like playing football in the mud?

Im pretty sure they played the majority at home?

Texas played 31 home and 18 away

LSU played 28 home and 12 away.

What's the point? i don't see the argument of turf being like sand, when most of the infields in the baselines is crushed cinder everywhere you go. If you are insinuating that Texas had an unfair advantage playing on their field, I disagree. It's the same for both teams isn't it? Kinda like playing football in the mud?

He's just trying to find any edge. Talking is over. 50 mins til game time!!

i am a die hard longhorn fan but they are bout to take a beating 2 straight games

I do not believe you.  ;)

HOOK 'EM HORNS !

Ruffin is on......Coleman doesn't look too bad either.

Excellent ball game so far......if you like pitching and "D"....I do.

I don't care how many times a lineup sees a pitcher. If he is mowing them down and his pitch count isn't too high, I leave him in. Probably why I'm not coaching the Longhorns.

Hook 'Em!!!

Man..I don't know, everyone is human...I guess. ??? ??? That's a brain fart IMO.

Come on Horns !

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    anagha.23
    Newest Member
    anagha.23