What would YOU do....

I wouldn't be posting on SETX Sports anymore, that's for sure!

Why not? With that money, I would never have to work again and could have all of the time in the world for sports both participating and posting about it.

I could be posting in my threads such as:

1. The day I attended 3 different major league games.

2. The trip to South America to the Amazon River to catch Peacock Bass and flew back that afternoon to   

do some elk hunting in Montana.

3. I liked bass fishing so much with the guide that day, I bought his boat and a house on the lake to store

it at.

Yep, I could find plenty of time to post.......

Wow, $232 million down to $88 million...who is the real winner?

OK, after I leave the hospital, I know I would have to move away, so I would buy some serious acreage with a private pond in the Rockies and live a peaceful existance. I'd have my own video and sound room for movies and listening to music. I'd also love a nice pool table and bar. Like bear, I would also try to collect a few classic cars. I know I wouldn't gamble it away because I have already hit the big one. I'd also donate $1 million to some place like Hughen school in PA. Put the remainder in a credit union and live off the interest. I'm a simple kind of guy.

Pay off bills and set up my kids for college

Visit the Vatican

Overthrow the current athletic structure in PA:  Payoff Bouttee, run off X-Box Kenny, build a new stadium and coach the Titans for free....

If I can't do the above item, then go on a world tour of the best strip clubs/nude resorts in the world.....

Visit the Vatican

Overthrow the current athletic structure in PA:  Payoff Bouttee, run off X-Box Kenny, build a new stadium and coach the Titans for free....

If I can't do the above item then go on a world tour of the best strip clubs/nude resorts in the world.....

and while you're there...you'd take  thousands of pictures to post for your buddies on this forum who didn't win squat!!!  ;D

Visit the Vatican

If I can't do the above item, then go on a world tour of the best strip clubs/nude resorts in the world.....

You might want to visit the Vatican last.

Visit the Vatican

You might want to visit the Vatican last.

haha, that's a good point.

Visit the Vatican

A new stadium is on the way.

Take Hwy 124 south to High Island, turn left on Hwy 87...they'll love you down there.

Visit the Vatican

On that jet ski?

Visit the Vatican

On that jet ski?

Both kids have graduated from college, been to the Vatican, that leaves coaching PAM or strip joint.