78 members have voted

1. 1. Which way will the cards fall?...

• Nederland
    • Brenham

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm hearing that we may have a home & home series, with the sites being Vincent Beck & Olsen Field in College Station.  I think there might be quite a few Dog fans making the trip to Lamar.

\

Will not be at olsen field,  Brenham is not even in the top 3 on the list for the stadium.  Unless, they change up the sched.  That would mean playing at odd times?

Best I can do. Brenham won the flip. U of H is open....Brenham does not want to play there. Brenham wants to play at Rice, so we are waiting to see if Rice wins or loses. More when I know more.....

Win or lose, Rice will be open. They do not host a Super Regional this year. Win and they will go to Baton Rouge. Brazoswood/Pearland are playing at U of H on Thursday and Saturday.

Best I can do. Brenham won the flip. U of H is open....Brenham does not want to play there. Brenham wants to play at Rice, so we are waiting to see if Rice wins or loses. More when I know more.....

Win or lose, Rice will be open. They do not host a Super Regional this year. Win and they will go to Baton Rouge. Brazoswood/Pearland are playing at U of H on Thursday and Saturday.

Well why weren't you here earlier? Save me a lot of trouble.

LOL...My bad. Best of luck to your Dawgs. I watched Brenham beat Barbers Hill 3-2 in the one game series. Do not pitch or hit it to the ss. Kid is a beast...U of Arkansas verbal already as a soph. Brenham made 4 errors on defense. I'm leaning towards Nederland in two games.

LOL...My bad. Best of luck to your Dawgs. I watched Brenham beat Barbers Hill 3-2 in the one game series. Do not pitch or hit it to the ss. Kid is a beast...U of Arkansas verbal already as a soph. Brenham made 4 errors on defense. I'm leaning towards Nederland in two games.

Nederland is going to spank Brenham, I was at the BH vs Brenham game and remember the ss had errors so did the outfield and the first basemen. Brenham had several errors and Barbers Hill did not make them pay. Barbers Hill only had one error and Brenham made them pay big.

Just messing with you. I still stand by my info. I can't give up my sources.  ;D

phatmack..........don't hit it to shortstop.........he's a player

The shortstop is Drake Roberts, he is the real deal.  He played summer ball with my nephew last year with the Texas Prospects Banditos.  He is just a soph but has already committed to the University of Arkansas.  Some expect him to go high in the MLB draft once he is eligible.  A bit small as compared to a prototypical SS, but plays, throws, and has power like he is 6'2.  Exciting to watch.

This is not a prediction! Sit back and watch the results. Same team, same story, with same results as 1999. Brenham in 2! I can remember the same predictions coming from Nederland’s fans and players. You had Jesse Floyd and Brad Sullivan then and couldn't get it done. This better team is better than the 99 class that came through Brenham. Can you say run rule!

This is not a prediction! Sit back and watch the results. Same team, same story, with same results as 1999. Brenham in 2! I can remember the same predictions coming from Nederland’s fans and players. You had Jesse Floyd and Brad Sullivan then and couldn't get it done. This better team is better than the 99 class that came through Brenham. Can you say run rule!

I already feel honored just for having known you. Who won state in 1999?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami