TRAVEL-Ball-Good-Moments

Back in the day of the ORIGINAL ORANGE CRUSH, we ALWAYS lost that first bracket game and had to play back to back ballgames and almost always ended up in the championship game... That was the best!!! oh the memories...

Back then I could've beat CC's head in the ground a few times myself....well actually that feeling has'nt changed much..  :o ;D

Back in the day of the ORIGINAL ORANGE CRUSH, we ALWAYS lost that first bracket game and had to play back to back ballgames and almost always ended up in the championship game... That was the best!!! oh the memories...

Back then I would've beat CC's head in the ground a few times myself....well actually that feeling has'nt changed much..  :o ;D

LIAR, LIAR, Pants on Fire.  ;D

Back then I would've beat CC's head in the ground a few times myself....well actually that feeling has'nt changed much..  :o ;D

LIAR, LIAR, Pants on Fire.   ;D

You just don't know Poppa... ;)

I've always enjoyed watching the umpires change colors from a pale white to a pinkesh red when you give them an ice cold gatorade in the middle of a  close hot  game.  It cant hurt your on a close play and it makes the other coaches go hmmmm.  ;)

Gatorade needs to name a drink called  "The Ultimate tie-breaker"

Have to agree the 12U AFA National Championship was special.

Also the coaching discussions with BLT in the dugout during close games.

And of course the Umpires calling me out during a game telling me to keep the big guy in the stands quiet !  ;D

of course I always told them you tell him, he'll pinch my head off !

And of course the Umpires calling me out during a game telling me to keep the big guy in the stands quiet !  ;D

How about telling those ASA umpires that its just brown bubble gum. ;D

LOL ....... Yep, I've had those discussions as well. Had one tell me that if he couldn't I couldn't, so I offerred him some. Didn't get me anywhere though.

LOL ....... Yep, I've had those discussions as well. Had one tell me that if he couldn't I couldn't, so I offerred him some. Didn't get me anywhere though.

O  M  G  !!!

Had to be Mike Grogran

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124