If Cleveland loses Game 4......

Guest DickVitale

Guest DickVitale

Soooooo, what would the "truth" be? Buc is from WINNIE! Not Lumberton.....Case closed....Say nope to dope, son... 8)

Well The Lakers won so Denver will not see the finals!!!  The Cleveland Lebrons will be fishing soon.  And just because YOU don't like Kobe, that doesn't make him less than the greatest player playing now!!!  Kobei is the 21st century Jordan, and for now Lebron is Clyde Drexler!!!  One step away from greatness, one step behind Jordan, and can't get that ring for now!

Kobe was great before Shaq and since Shaq, but he hasn't proven he can get that ring without him yet. It's what drives Kobe IMO.

Just like MJ was always great, but even he didn't get a ring until Pippen, Paxson and Co. stepped it up. MJ was a class act...Kobe...NOT!!!

Look at Lebron scoring 40+ and losing. It's still a team sport.

I still like the Magic!!! Maybe because I'm sick of hearing about Kobe/Lebron

They can kiss the series AND Lebron GOODBYE!! He will be in New York in 2010!!! GUARANTEED!!! This was their BEST shot at a title and to lose in the Conference Finals in not going to get it....Lebron will be a Knick in 2010....Watch it happen!

AND.....Kobe and my Lakers will take the title solidifying him as the best on the planet since MJ...

the cavs r gonna come back and lebron aint leavin. kobe is definitly not the jordan of the day and if u thing that u r just either stupid or arrogant. and the lakers r NOT WINNING THE TITLE THE CAVS R

LOL LOL LOL LOL  POOR LEBRON, I MEAN THE CAVS   

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed