So I'll ask about Ozen again....

Guest nostradamus

Guest nostradamus

this job has been open for going on 3 months now.....what is the deal?  Johnnie Walters has given up her scathing articles of BISD, some applicants have been notified........some applicants still hold out hope.......the swine flu is on the decline.....what's the reason for the hold up now?  If I am not mistaken BISD's monthly board meeting is next week.  What's the excuse now for the hold up?

Guest stevenash

None. May 22nd. Thats all I have heard about it. May 22nd.

Perhaps the Principal, the A.D. and the Superintendent are still unable to come to an agreement on who should get the job.  By the way, D.V., why the change from D.V. to Quanell and back to D.V.?

Guest DickVitale

May 22nd is the next board meeting.. ::).....Inside source, huh? OK then I guess you heard they have offered the job to Joubert? Note to self: Schedule Ozen next season.....HJ too!.... :D

Guest nostradamus

You guys and your "inside information" are useless.......SHEESH!!  Someone that really might know something speak up....

Guest DickVitale

You guys and your "inside information" are useless.......SHEESH!!  Someone that really might know something speak up....

Agreed. I dont have any inside info, I was just told by THE OZEN INTERIM HEAD COACH that it would be done at the May 22nd board meeting...But I dont have the INSIDE info, though, please keep in mind... ::) ::)...truth is, he was just a lost as the rest of us about the process. 8)

Guest DickVitale

Well, duh!.....Thats what we were talking about, right? It had to be inferred that I was talking about that, and not the new kindergarten teacher hire at Homer Elementary.... ::) ::)...Nos, you are smarter than that! 8)....Seriuosly, all I know is that its supposed to happen for sure by or on that date...Which was really common knowledge.

Guest nostradamus

BTW....who is gonna get the job at Homer?

My guess is (and I have nothing to base this on) that they will wait until school is out so that "those that are unhappy" will have split for the summer and there will not be as much backlash.....because regardless of who they hire someone will be unhappy.

Guest DickVitale

BTW....who is gonna get the job at Homer?

My guess is (and I have nothing to base this on) that they will wait until school is out so that "those that are unhappy" will have split for the summer and there will not be as much backlash.....because regardless of who they hire someone will be unhappy.

Just making a funny about my daughter's school!! I have no idea about that one either, or if there is one at Homer!! :D That assessment of yours may be right on...It doesnt help the players one bit, I know that....AND I want to get in the Fred Williams Classic Darn it!!!! :D :D

Guest DickVitale

You don't like my avatars Lazeek? Quanell X was a fan favorite, but I kept getting PM's calling me racist, so I changed it... ;D

Guest DickVitale

All I could do was laugh..... :D :D....Seriously, why do you think its been offered or was Nos right in saying you are stirring the pot and blowing smoke? 8)

This is info.  from a normally reliable source

Joubert will get it.  AD and Principal agreed on Saveat but the school board was not in agreement.  The hope was that Gilmore would win the school board election and vote for Saveat.  The election is over and Gilmore did not win, therefore the vote is the same and Saveat is not their choice.  "Rumor has it" that the job is or has been offerred to Joubert.

May 22nd is the next board meeting.. ::).....Inside source, huh? OK then I guess you heard they have offered the job to Joubert? Note to self: Schedule Ozen next season.....HJ too!.... :D

I can assure that, if Joubert gets the job, he will gladly schedule you.  Beating guys like you is how he gets his typical 30 wins a season.  It will not be his fault if your boy does not get the job.  Focus the blame on the decision makers if you don't like the decision.  Bottom line...if your opinion is really that Joubert is anything less than a top tier basketball coach in this state, then you are clueless about the game and the fact that you are ever given a team to coach is a joke.  Anyone with a brain knows that this would be a great hire for Ozen, and saying that does not mean that Coach Saveat would not have done a great job.  I'm sure either of them will continue to lead Ozen to the level of success that they have come to expect.

Guest DickVitale

Whoa, settle down there... ::) That was a joking jab at the HJ faithful on here....THATS why I said I want to play them....NO OTHER REASON....I said that Joubert was a good coach, but just not the right FIT for Ozen, in my opinion...I feel that Savaet would be better for the program, but if they hire Joubert, it will not KILL the program.  Calm down dude....You have a man crush on Joubert or something? dang man, read ALL of the threads, but dont come in at the tail end making accusations when you dont know what the tone is....JESUS CHRIST, man! ::)

BTW, since you seem so passionate about your man crush, you better not bite off more than you can chew about him beating my team next season...Really...You have NO IDEA. ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83