PN-G vs Kingwood Park Predictions?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Hawkeye33

KP boys hit and hit alot, PN-G better not throw to many strikes or these boys may score alot of runs.  Great defense, managable pitching.  KP in 2

Guest Ranger83

Not sure, but I heard that KP's #1 pitcher received a concusion yesterday in football drills. Unable to play. ??? ???

If that's true, they should be ashamed!

Not sure, but I heard that KP's #1 pitcher received a concusion yesterday in football drills. Unable to play. ??? ???

Found out it is true and your right, they should be ashamed!

Found out it is true and your right, they should be ashamed!

Unbelievable.  :o :o

Guest Ranger83

From the K Park web site:

KINGWOOD PARK HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL MISSION STATEMENT

We will encourage every Kingwood Park High School student-athlete to become a champion.  We will foster an environment where academic integrity, social responsibility and respect for others, and competitive athletic excellence are highly valued.  We will help you discover and nurture the "total person" who enriches the world and brings honor to Kingwood Park High School, now and throughout life.

(I guess this does not apply to baseball. ;))

Guest gladiator2

In a best of 3 series you must have more than one good pitcher and if the Indians seen KP'S #2 guy than KP is in big trouble no matter who is pitching. I don't believe 19-4A seen the pitching or hitting that 20-4A had this year. Every team in our district had at least 2 pitchers better than we seen last night. I'm not being disrespectful, just stating facts. There is a difference between an 80 mph fastball and 85-88 mph when you are hitting so I believe Benoit,Woods, and Sweet should be able to over-power KP's lineup. For a first year team KP has represented their school well during district but this is the playoffs and the time of year when the big boys play hard or go home. One of the 20-4A teams will be in the Regional finals. Good Luck 20-4A. Go Indians!!!

Guest Ranger83

In a best of 3 series you must have more than one good pitcher and if the Indians seen KP'S #2 guy than KP is in big trouble no matter who is pitching. I don't believe 19-4A seen the pitching or hitting that 20-4A had this year. Every team in our district had at least 2 pitchers better than we seen last night. I'm not being disrespectful, just stating facts. There is a difference between an 80 mph fastball and 85-88 mph when you are hitting so I believe Benoit,Woods, and Sweet should be able to over-power KP's lineup. For a first year team KP has represented their school well during district but this is the playoffs and the time of year when the big boys play hard or go home. One of the 20-4A teams will be in the Regional finals. Good Luck 20-4A. Go Indians!!!

I would bet that any high school team would have some form of "let down" when one of their better players misses a playoff game due to an injury. K Park is not a first year school. They are, however, still a young team without a senior class.

I would have to disagree that 19-4A is inferior in pitching or hitting to 20-4A. PNG did what needed to be done last night. Congrats. Enjoy it while you can.

Guest gladiator2

Normally, the competition is better than this year. In the past there have been some very good pitcher's from the likes of Dayton and BH which has led to competitive games. Don't really know what your point was, most people who follow baseball know that 20-4A has been very successful vs. 19-4A in the past.

Guest Ranger83

20-4A is almost always better than 19-4A in baseball.  This year is no different.

What were the 2007 & 2008 results in round one  ??? Just curious  ???

That would be nice to know, being that our school (GCM) was not even in existence last year. Barbers Hill has been in 4A for how long? 2-3 years? Don't compare apples to oranges.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont