PN-G vs Kingwood Park Predictions?

20-4A is almost always better than 19-4A in baseball.  This year is no different.

What were the 2007 & 2008 results in round one  ??? Just curious  ???

That would be nice to know, being that our school (GCM) was not even in existence last year. Barbers Hill has been in 4A for how long? 2-3 years? Don't compare apples to oranges.

Easy Ranger...I'm defending 19-4A.  ;) This is Barbers Hill 3rd year in 4A . Since that time the 20-4A superior to 19-4A statement doesn't hold water.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Png and Coach Stone will continue to advance the only sport that wins over in purple country BASEBALL

After the football stadium gets it roof next year, they will be no money for a dozen baseballs  but guess what they will still win.

Png sweeps

Funny post. Lets hope they Don't pave the BB fields for parking for Football! ;) GO INDIANS!

Guest Ranger83

20-4A is almost always better than 19-4A in baseball.  This year is no different.

What were the 2007 & 2008 results in round one  ??? Just curious  ???

That would be nice to know, being that our school (GCM) was not even in existence last year. Barbers Hill has been in 4A for how long? 2-3 years? Don't compare apples to oranges.

Easy Ranger...I'm defending 19-4A.  ;) This is Barbers Hill 3rd year in 4A . Since that time the 20-4A superior to 19-4A statement doesn't hold water.

That may have come across wrong. I TOTALLY agree with you Eagle. I was referring to the fact that most of the schools in 19-4A were either not around, not in 4A, or not in the same district 2 to 3 years ago. So anyone claiming that "this year is no different" is comparing apples to oranges.

I really would like to have a point of reference. I've been following RSS the past 15 years, so I have no clue as to how well the local teams have done against the Golden Triangle schools.

Last two years since BH has been in 4A results against Golden Triangle

07-08

Huffman Over LCM in 3

GP over Vidor in 2

BH - Bye

PNG Bye

06-07

BH over Vidor in 3

Huffman over PNG in 2

New Caney - Bye

LCM - Bye

GT may have owned this district at one time ,but times are changing boys ;D I think they are lucky Huffman dropped back down to 3A, but guess what they will be back :-*

This district that BH is in is growing and will get a whole lot better once KP and GCM get to be fully developed Senior squads and once Huffman or maybe even Splendora comes back in it will only get better. Dayton for years has had to carry this district to formulate some sort of Pride, but they can share the load now with other up and coming programs in the area.

07-08

Huffman Over LCM in 3

GP over Vidor in 2

BH - Bye

PNG Bye

06-07

BH over Vidor in 3

Huffman over PNG in 2

New Caney - Bye

LCM - Bye

GT may have owned this district at one time ,but times are changing boys ;D I think they are lucky Huffman dropped back down to 3A, but guess what they will be back :-*

This district that BH is in is growing and will get a whole lot better once KP and GCM get to be fully developed Senior squads and once Huffman or maybe even Splendora comes back in it will only get better. Dayton for years has had to carry this district to formulate some sort of Pride, but they can share the load now with other up and coming programs in the area.

Well said.

07-08

Huffman Over LCM in 3

GP over Vidor in 2

BH - Bye

PNG Bye

06-07

BH over Vidor in 3

Huffman over PNG in 2

New Caney - Bye

LCM - Bye

Its nice to see some facts

07-08

Huffman Over LCM in 3

GP over Vidor in 2

BH - Bye

PNG Bye

06-07

BH over Vidor in 3

Huffman over PNG in 2

New Caney - Bye

LCM - Bye

SOME WRONG FACTS

LCM beat Huffman

07-08

Huffman Over LCM in 3

GP over Vidor in 2

BH - Bye

PNG Bye

06-07

BH over Vidor in 3

Huffman over PNG in 2

New Caney - Bye

LCM - Bye

SOME WRONG FACTS

LCM beat Huffman

Huffman won Game 1, not sure of score

LCM 8-5 in Game 2

LCM 11-2 Game 3, both games at The Gibb

Let's try this..

'06-07 Round 1

BH over Vidor in 3

Huffman over PNG in 2

New Caney and I believe LCM with byes.

'06-07  Round 2

Bay City over LCM in 2

'06-07  Round 3

BH over Bay City in 2

BH loses in Regional quarterfinals

'07-08  Round 1

BH and PNG w/ byes

Galena Park over Vidor in 2

LCM over Huffman in 3

PNG w/ Harrington advances to Regional quarterfinals or semi-finals.

state appearances? Thats what I thought.  GT has traditionally sent teams to Austin. I'm not dumb, I know KP is a new school. They're probably going 5A next enrollment reallignment.  BH and Crosby are good teams and have always had talent, but how far have they gotten to Austin at any level? After you name them then look at the GT teams. By the way PNG spanked that bottom against your team in the series, so I am talking about right now and that's a FACT as you call it.

07-08

Huffman Over LCM in 3

GP over Vidor in 2

BH - Bye

PNG Bye

06-07

BH over Vidor in 3

Huffman over PNG in 2

New Caney - Bye

LCM - Bye

SOME WRONG FACTS

LCM beat Huffman

Just Going by what the UIL Archives have

state appearances? Thats what I thought.  GT has traditionally sent teams to Austin. I'm not dumb, I know KP is a new school. They're probably going 5A next enrollment reallignment.  BH and Crosby are good teams and have always had talent, but how far have they gotten to Austin at any level? After you name them then look at the GT teams. By the way PNG spanked that bottom against your team in the series, so I am talking about right now and that's a FACT as you call it.

KP just in the same district there not my team. We also found a paddle lat night and sent one of your teams on summer vacation. Just curious who is your team and how many titles do they have??

KP just in the same district there not my team. We also found a paddle lat night and sent one of your teams on summer vacation. Just curious who is your team and how many titles do they have??

yea, mustang, the best pitcherin 20-4a is our #1 and he's hurt, we had 3 seniors on our team, 6 juniors, and 10 sophmores, so get ready to get spanked next year

You must not keep up with sports because my screen name says it all.  My team is PNG, and yes we've been to Austin several times and have been past ya'lls district numerous times.  Like I said history has shown that our baseball in the GT dominates your area, and thats a fact. Maybe the tides will change in the future, but it will probably be the distant future.  SCALP'EM

yea, mustang, the best pitcherin 20-4a is our #1 and he's hurt, we had 3 seniors on our team, 6 juniors, and 10 sophmores, so get ready to get spanked next year

I know about your pitcher and hope he makes it back. I do know it could have been a lot different series.  But you have to play with what you dealt we also lost our #1 or 2 to a ACL tear in basketball so we fill your pain. My youngest one is a sr so I will just enjoy the ride. Y'all will be very tough next years

I know about your pitcher and hope he makes it back. I do know it could have been a lot different series.  But you have to play with what you dealt we also lost our #1 or 2 to a ACL tear in basketball so we fill your pain. My youngest one is a sr so I will just enjoy the ride. Y'all will be very tough next years

thanks alot :-) he should be back dominating next year

You must not keep up with sports because my screen name says it all.  My team is PNG, and yes we've been to Austin several times and have been past ya'lls district numerous times.  Like I said history has shown that our baseball in the GT dominates your area, and thats a fact. Maybe the tides will change in the future, but it will probably be the distant future.  SCALP'EM

Scalp

Maybe I will pay more attention to screen names.Good Advice. The little advice I have is you cant live in the past. Nobody will remember who finishes second or third

Just a thought, if a kid tears his shoulder while pitching it would seem to me that he has some sort of mechanical inefficiencies or misalignment's, while i watched the Vidor pitchers it seemed they all where cut from the same mold with the push leg stepping toward third and then grab some dirt to show they finished ? to much energy going toward third base probably cost some MPH toward home.....but i could be wrong but do have concern for area pitchers and hope to see SETX go far in the playoffs!

Just a thought, if a kid tears his shoulder while pitching it would seem to me that he has some sort of mechanical inefficiencies or misalignment's, while i watched the Vidor pitchers it seemed they all where cut from the same mold with the push leg stepping toward third and then grab some dirt to show they finished ? to much energy going toward third base probably cost some MPH toward home.....but i could be wrong but do have concern for area pitchers and hope to see SETX go far in the playoffs!

so are you trying to infer that pitchers that hurt their shoulders are bad pitchers???

by that coin some of the best pitchers in mlb history are "ineffecient or misaligned"

so are you trying to infer that pitchers that hurt their shoulders are bad pitchers???

by that coin some of the best pitchers in mlb history are "ineffecient or misaligned"

No sir i do not believe that your injured Pitcher is a bad pitcher but, i think that an injury of this type is an indication of something wrong with his mechanics. Anytime a throwers arm hurts something is out of adjustment a pitchers legs and back should be tired before the arm is injured or even hurts!

No sir i do not believe that your injured Pitcher is a bad pitcher but, i think that an injury of this type is an indication of something wrong with his mechanics. Anytime a throwers arm hurts something is out of adjustment a pitchers legs and back should be tired before the arm hurts!

"mechanics" are different for different players, as different players bodies are different and different players have different pitching styles (the key word is different, do you think that dontrelle willis is a bad pitcher because he throws differently?

No sir i do not believe that your injured Pitcher is a bad pitcher but, i think that an injury of this type is an indication of something wrong with his mechanics. Anytime a throwers arm hurts something is out of adjustment a pitchers legs and back should be tired before the arm hurts!

"mechanics" are different for different players, as different players bodies are different and different players have different pitching styles (the key word is different, do you think that dontrelle willis is a bad pitcher because he throws differently?

Exactly and you make my point loud and clear. Like i said all of the Vidor pitchers looked as if they were cast from the same mold and might be the root cause of your aces shoulder tear, in fact i thought they all where flying open exposing the throwing shoulders and to much energy flying toward third base would put stress on the throwing shoulder. Don't take it so personel it's just an observation and i have been an observer for many years now, maybe you should get a second opinion?

Scalp

Maybe I will pay more attention to screen names.Good Advice. The little advice I have is you cant live in the past. Nobody will remember who finishes second or third

I'm not getting into pissing match with you. I'm talking right now, we were a third place team and just beat the snot out of KP. I think I said historically our district and area have faired very well in baseball. Past history is part of it. We've been to the playoffs a bunch, and historically we've put competative teams out there.  Can you say that about your team? It doesn't matter because all but BH is out and we've already beat them before. Anyways we have a tough series with Magnolia coming up. THEIR program is always tough year in and year out. I give props to teams, you just have to read the whole post.  Good luck next year.  BTW we're loaded for the next 3-4 years for sure.

Scalp

I'm not getting into pissing match with you. I'm talking right now, we were a third place team and just beat the snot out of KP. I think I said historically our district and area have faired very well in baseball. Past history is part of it. We've been to the playoffs a bunch, and historically we've put competative teams out there.  Can you say that about your team? It doesn't matter because all but BH is out and we've already beat them before. Anyways we have a tough series with Magnolia coming up. THEIR program is always tough year in and year out. I give props to teams, you just have to read the whole post.  Good luck next year.  BTW we're loaded for the next 3-4 years for sure.

I am done to. I know PNG is year after year competetive they have been since the 70s. We layed a egg when we played PNG and got spanked we split with your buddys up the road LCM. Anyway good luck with Tuesday. If you play well you will move on. If we play well I think we will to

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami