Any word at Ozen??

Guest nostradamus

Guest DickVitale

Just got on here and saw the madness...Where do I start...Andy Curtis WAS MY ASSISTANT coach in 04-05 & took over when I was suspended for taking my kids off of the floor in Crandall, admin. investigated and ruled that I WAS RIGHT FOR DOING SO and I came back after being out for 4 GAMES (2 weeks). ???......Van DID beat us in the regional tourney as I said....I was not being specific, but the regional finals ARE the semis AND final...It was the Semi, but I was not being specific....ONLY the football kids went to SOC...ALL of the basketball kids went to Roosevelt....Coach Hill is well aware of WHY THEY HAVE A TITLE...Dang I am away for one day and come back to THIS? Nos, you could have just asked me on the PM if you were not sure, but doing it this way is not cool. I expect that from you guys though...

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest stevenash

Just got on here and saw the madness...Where do I start...Andy Curtis WAS MY ASSISTANT coach in 04-05 & took over when I was suspended for taking my kids off of the floor in Crandall, admin. investigated and ruled that I WAS RIGHT FOR DOING SO and I came back after being out for 4 GAMES (2 weeks). ???......Van DID beat us in the regional tourney as I said....I was not being specific, but the regional finals ARE the semis AND final...It was the Semi, but I was not being specific....ONLY the football kids went to SOC...ALL of the basketball kids went to Roosevelt....Coach Hill is well aware of WHY THEY HAVE A TITLE...Dang I am away for one day and come back to THIS? Nos, you could have just asked me on the PM if you were not sure, but doing it this way is not cool. I expect that from you guys though...

Are you saying, then, that you were the HEAD coach when the team lost to Van?

Guest DickVitale

No, I came back as the assistant, since I was RIGHT for what I did, I let Andy take over.... ::)..Are you guys kidding me?

By the looks of Nos's posts, I believe him to be sure of himself in those comments. He did not need to ask you.

Guest DickVitale

OK thats fine. He knows what happened there better than I do anyway. ::)...The regional tournament is often referred to as the REGIONAL FINALS....as the STATE TOURNEY is called the STATE FINALS...I should have referenced it as the Regional semi finals...OK...Regional semi finals...55-45 Van....please accept my sincere apology for that. ::)

OK thats fine. He knows what happened there better than I do anyway. ::)...The regional tournament is often referred to as the REGIONAL FINALS....as the STATE TOURNEY is called the STATE FINALS...I should have referenced it as the Regional semi finals...OK...Regional semi finals...55-45 Van....please accept my sincere apology for that. ::)

I believe you are the only one I know that calls the regional tourney the regional finals and the state tourney the state finals. I have been going to the state tourney since 1972, 38 straight years, and I have only known and heard the state tourney be called the STATE TOURNAMENT!

No, I came back as the assistant, since I was RIGHT for what I did, I let Andy take over.... ::)..Are you guys kidding me?

I really wasn't going to get involved in this but this comment is confusing to me.     Why would you give up your HC position if you were right?   Just have to ask this because it makes no sense to me.

I believe you are the only one I know that calls the regional tourney the regional finals and the state tourney the state finals. I have been going to the state tourney since 1972, 38 straight years, and I have only known and heard the state tourney be called the STATE TOURNAMENT!

AAW, thanks for saying what EVERYONE else was thinking.  Coo-Coo, Coo-Coo!

Guest spinks

Please stop.  Seriously.......take the advice and just stop!!!!

Guest DickVitale

I really wasn't going to get involved in this but this comment is confusing to me.     Why would you give up your HC position if you were right?   Just have to ask this because it makes no sense to me.

SARCASM..... ::)

Gotcha!!!  So Im not confused,  you were on the bench as the HC at the Regional Tourney that year?

Guest spinks

Gotcha!!!  So Im not confused,  you were on the bench as the HC at the Regional Tourney that year?

Cannot wait to hear this response!!!!!!

Guest spinks

Its OK. No response necessary. The witch hunt is back on.

No witch hunt Dickie V.  People just like to hear the truth.  It is that simple.

Guest stevenash

No witch hunt Dickie V.  People just like to hear the truth.  It is that simple.

I did NOT have sex with that woman!!!!!!!

_42713897_clinton_lewinsky_ap203b.jpg

This is the hidden content, please

Yall too hard on Dickie... one-third of you all are just good jerks and another third are trouble makers, the last third are good peope!  You know who you are.

Only when DV makes false statements or comments that do not tell the whole story, very misleading if a person didn't know better.

Kind of like that Baytown Sun story you just posted. All we need now is for the late Paul Harvey to say, "Now, the rest of the story". ;)

Guest spinks

So I'm guessing there is no word on the Ozen job still?

Rumor has it Brett Favre is now on the BISD board...........and that is there excuse for not being able to make a decision! ;D ;D

DV, there is no witch hunt coming from me.  Im just trying to understand the jest of this conversation. 

Seriously, where you the HC on the bench during the Regional Tourney? 

DV, there is no witch hunt coming from me.  Im just trying to understand the jest of this conversation. 

Seriously, where you the HC on the bench during the Regional Tourney? 

I seriously doubt that DV will answer your question on the grounds that may incriminate himself. ;)

Guest DickVitale

Not hardly....Maybe its something thats not to be discussed on a public forum...Maybe thats it...Or, maybe for lack of understanding among people that really dont know me or the situation...maybe its that too....

Guest spinks

Not hardly....Maybe its something thats not to be discussed on a public forum...Maybe thats it...Or, maybe for lack of understanding among people that really dont know me or the situation...maybe its that too....

Thought we were gonna drop this?  I am biting my tongue now!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder