Patriot117 is off the air!

Guest patriot117

Guest patriot117

Not that anyone on here will care, but I am going to delete my account from SETXsports. It has come to my attention that I have offended some people with my comments on this board. I assure you that was never my intentions. If I have done so, please accept my apology.

(I like to stir things up, it's my nature.)

I will continue to read the threads, I love high school sports! I have the utmost respect for those young men and women who sacrifice so much of their time to play for the name on the FRONT of their jersey and not the one on the back.

Good luck to all of you and the teams you support!

"How beautiful is youth! how bright it gleams with its illusions, aspirations, dreams! Book of Beginnings, Story without End, Each maid a heroine, and each man a friend! "

Henry Wadsworth Longfellow (1807-1882) U.S. poet.

There is no reason for you to delete your account. We all have offended someone a time or two on here, comes with the territory.

Stick around, everything will be alright.

I agree! We love the coverage from your area!

I second these thoughts.... that's what message boards are about!!! Stay put!! ;)

Not that anyone on here will care, but I am going to delete my account from SETXsports. It has come to my attention that I have offended some people with my comments on this board. I assure you that was never my intentions. If I have done so, please accept my apology.

I will continue to read the threads, I love high school sports! I have the utmost respect for those young men and women who sacrifice so much of their time to play for the name on the FRONT of their jersey and not the one on the back.

"How beautiful is youth! how bright it gleams with its illusions, aspirations, dreams! Book of Beginnings, Story without End, Each maid a heroine, and each man a friend! "

While sometimes I disagree with you I am certainly not offended by anything that you have posted. I am sure that I offend quite a few folks and I am not going anywhere---you should not either

Guest 11/13Dad

Dude, you are how I got my GCM baseball fix.  I just went to my first game last night.  Come back, come back

Not sure what exactly happened....by all means come back.

Baseball knowledgable people who offend others.....I thought that's what this was all about.  ;) No wonder my karma is so low.  ;D

Seriously, you seemed to know the game and alot of the area players. 

No reason to delete the account. it's always fun to talk some trash every once in a while

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124