Cheater for new Mod

Guest b-a-g fan

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The ONLY coach to feed the media for free might I add.

Gabe, you get fed for free because people look at your srcawny body and feel sorry for you. It's a liability thing. They don't want you to kill over on their school property.

:D :D :D now that is funny!!

Is it considered free if you aren't spending your own money?

Guest JoesBros

Gabe, you get fed for free because people look at your srcawny body and feel sorry for you. It's a liability thing. They don't want you to kill over on their school property.

Yes its free if someone else pays.......And no Mike I might not be as good as you but then again I dont know everybody and their mom in Silsbee like you  ::)

Yes its free if someone else pays.......And no Mike I might not be as good as you but then again I dont know everybody and their mom in Silsbee like you  ::)

Hey, it's just not Silsbee, it's all of Southeast Texas. I can't remember the last meal at a game I paid for. ;D

Guest 11/13Dad

10:22.  I thought it would be sooner, apparently no one is awake.  Who got the closest time?  ;D

You beat my time, but I got the correct member. I picked BC.

Of course, who else would it have been.  I have been very conscientious of thread hijacking since every other post on this forum has become something to do with good or bad karma.  Whole threads get diluted because of karma talk.  Like the one Bobcat is involved in on Huffman

Guest 11/13Dad

Did we just get told off for hijacking a softball thread? That is honestly a first  :D

Some threads are meant to be hijacked, like this one.  You guys did a great job.  As moderators you all should know the serious from the BS, Bobcat

Guest BreakerCoach

10:22.  I thought it would be sooner, apparently no one is awake.  Who got the closest time?  ;D

You beat my time, but I got the correct member. I picked BC.

Thanks !  ;D  I Think !  :-\

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124