Cheater for new Mod

Guest b-a-g fan

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 11/13Dad

Did we just get told off for hijacking a softball thread? That is honestly a first  :D

Good at giving advice, but not taking  :D

That why you and GCM fan follow my posts around like a couple of puppy dogs?  Very few 22 year olds that I know have shown the ability to give good advice.  Not a lot of street cred yet.  Most of the one's I would take advice from would be recently discharged from the military.  Have a good day, Bobcat. 

Guest osue200

well at least we know the baseball threads wont get highjacked by the softball people hmmmm or will they? lol

Sounds like an invite to me

well at least we know the baseball threads wont get highjacked by the softball people hmmmm or will they? lol

Sounds like an invite to me

Dare me?  8)

Dont worry the baseball forum is in the High Red Alert right now  ;)

Be nice JB bc put up something about you earlier and took it down bc called out. You guys in the BB section are a little more laid back than over here. Right?

Did we just get told off for hijacking a softball thread? That is honestly a first :D

Good at giving advice, but not taking :D

That why you and GCM fan follow my posts around like a couple of puppy dogs? Very few 22 year olds that I know have shown the ability to give good advice. Not a lot of street cred yet. Most of the one's I would take advice from would be recently discharged from the military. Have a good day, Bobcat.

Someones flattering thereself.   ::)

Did we just get told off for hijacking a softball thread? That is honestly a first :D

Good at giving advice, but not taking :D

That why you and GCM fan follow my posts around like a couple of puppy dogs?  Very few 22 year olds that I know have shown the ability to give good advice.  Not a lot of street cred yet.  Most of the one's I would take advice from would be recently discharged from the military.  Have a good day, Bobcat. 

Someones flattering thereself.   ::)

BobKat do we really have to go there? 13 served his country well so can we leave it at that? You are a young bright man right? Leave 13 alone bc he is a good man and friend. You are a mod bro so ease up.

LADIES  ;D I don't know whether to laugh at all this or tell you to put your CLAWS back in!  ;D ;)

Nothing better than a good backside scratching

Depends on the BACKSIDE!!  ;) CC doesn't have a backside.  ;D  He is looking about 6 months along in his pregnancy.  :D :D

Guest Robert Plant

LADIES  ;D I don't know whether to laugh at all this or tell you to put your CLAWS back in!  ;D ;)

Depends on the BACKSIDE!!  ;) CC doesn't have a backside.  ;D  He is looking about 6 months along in his pregnancy.  :D :D

I say we let ccbetr.5 name the newbie posters from now on. Great job with the oldies. BC is now "Pork Chop" and CC is now "No Butt"

Seen it getting chewed off by team parents after games. :o

I say we let ccbetr.5 name the newbie posters from now on. Great job with the oldies. BC is now "Pork Chop" and CC is now "No Butt"

I have been calling him BUTTHEAD lately... along with a few other choice names.  ;D ;D ::)

I have been calling him BUTTHEAD lately... along with a few other choice names.  ;D ;D ::)

THE PERFECT NAME! ;)

and just so you know.....a truce has been called...guess who had to call it......  ::)

THE PERFECT NAME! ;)

and just so you know.....a truce has been called...guess who had to call it......  ::)

YOU DIDN'T!!!!!!!!! I told you to hold out!!!

THE PERFECT NAME! ;)

YOU DIDN'T!!!!!!!!! I told you to hold out!!!

I know....I tried.  Figured it was my last day here, might as well be the "bigger" person ;)

Quite literally, these days!!!

Oh yeah.....CHEATER FOR MOD!! WOOO HOOOOOO!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124