OSUE

I am not part of the mafioso..........

I didn't delete the WOS thread............

I didn't ban OSUE..........

Truth be told - I should have had my MOD status pulled a long time ago for letting a whole bunch of you get away with the stuff "WE" get away with on the softball side, and, YES - I included myself in that statement!

As has been posted in several different places, several different times -

- This is not a democracy!  We have an owner, and we are supposed to follow HIS rules!

- Posting here is not a right, but a priveledge!  Cross too many lines, too many times, and you loose that right!

I've spread the word around with the other MODS that for the most part, we ALL know each other, and we are aquantances on and off the field, 12 months out of the year.  Because of those close personal relationships within a relatively small group, we get away with some things in the softball forum that would NOT be allowed in baseball, basketball, or football.  So PLEASE - Don't make too many waves, because someone from outside the GFPSB world will try to come in and clean house, and I don't think any of us want THAT to happen!

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 11/13Dad

Truth be told - I should have had my MOD status pulled a long time ago for letting a whole bunch of you get away with the stuff "WE" get away with on the softball side, and, YES - I included myself in that statement!

- This is not a democracy!  We have an owner, and we are supposed to follow HIS rules!

- Posting here is not a right, but a priveledge!  Cross too many lines, too many times, and you loose that right!

I've spread the word around with the other MODS that for the most part, we ALL know each other, and we are aquantances on and off the field, 12 months out of the year.  Because of those close personal relationships within a relatively small group, we get away with some things in the softball forum that would NOT be allowed in baseball, basketball, or football.  So PLEASE - Don't make too many waves, because someone from outside the GFPSB world will try to come in and clean house, and I don't think any of us want THAT to happen!

Well said Bird.  When a disagreement is had on here however it immediatley turns into an argument as witnessed over my homerun report a couple of weeks ago.  I know the Crush people are a tight group and that is understood.  I have come to know some of the players from that side and some good ballplayers there.  Just when people have opposing views, let them voice them without getting so defensive. 

This forum is growing in scope and more and different views should be welcome without immediately attacking.  I had to go through a lot last year because of my views from Baytown Sterling and the 5A side.  I survived somehow and wish the softball forum much success.

He didn't unban him someone else did.

Karma Plus for somebody else then. 

"Shut up self"

"No Ima on a roll"

"Your an IDi"

"Back off, I warning you self"

How to Stop Talking to Yourself

1. Decide whether or not it is a problem. Only you can decide if it is a problem. If it is a serious problem, you may need therapy to determine what is causing it. Ask youself these questions, but don't answer out loud:

Is the first thing someone hears from me is me talking to myself?

Do people give me weird looks while I'm walking around?

Have my bosses ever recommended me to a counselor or professional?

Is me talking to myself such a big problem that I try to avoid public situations to prevent embarrasment?

2. Make conversations with people. Sometimes, the only reason you're talking to yourself is that you have no one else to talk to. But if you make small talk with people frequently, then you should eventually stop talking to yourself.

3. Try to keep the conversation inside your head. As soon as you find you are talking to yourself outloud, shut your mouth closed. This way, the conversation should continue on in your head. Press your teeth down on your lips so you cannot open your mouth. This will help dramatically.

4. Cut down talking to yourself. Only allow yourself to do it while searching for keys, glasses, change, etc. But be careful with this step, because once you allow yourself to talk outloud, you might start talking to yourself at other times too. Have strict rules to limit your talking, and if you've followed them for a week, do something to reward youself, i.e. watch a movie, buy candy, or get yourself a JUICE BOX, etc.

Well said Bird.  When a disagreement is had on here however it immediatley turns into an argument as witnessed over my homerun report a couple of weeks ago.  I know the Crush people are a tight group and that is understood.  I have come to know some of the players from that side and some good ballplayers there.  Just when people have opposing views, let them voice them without getting so defensive. 

This forum is growing in scope and more and different views should be welcome without immediately attacking.  I had to go through a lot last year because of my views from Baytown Sterling and the 5A side.  I survived somehow and wish the softball forum much success.

I agree but it seems that lots of times I've seen what we call a "newbie" that gets on here and attacks or gets on the defensive.. I'm not attacking any new comers to this or any other forum on here.  We welcome anyone that wants to join in on the dicussions and the FUN (being that we do for the most part "know each other") that we do have in the GFPSB world. "our home away from home"  ;D

He didn't unban him someone else did.

Karma Plus for somebody else then. 

"Shut up self"

"No Ima on a roll"

"Your an IDi"

"Back off, I warning you self"

How to Stop Talking to Yourself

1. Decide whether or not it is a problem. Only you can decide if it is a problem. If it is a serious problem, you may need therapy to determine what is causing it. Ask youself these questions, but don't answer out loud:

Is the first thing someone hears from me is me talking to myself?

Do people give me weird looks while I'm walking around?

Have my bosses ever recommended me to a counselor or professional?

Is me talking to myself such a big problem that I try to avoid public situations to prevent embarrasment?

2. Make conversations with people. Sometimes, the only reason you're talking to yourself is that you have no one else to talk to. But if you make small talk with people frequently, then you should eventually stop talking to yourself.

3. Try to keep the conversation inside your head. As soon as you find you are talking to yourself outloud, shut your mouth closed. This way, the conversation should continue on in your head. Press your teeth down on your lips so you cannot open your mouth. This will help dramatically.

4. Cut down talking to yourself. Only allow yourself to do it while searching for keys, glasses, change, etc. But be careful with this step, because once you allow yourself to talk outloud, you might start talking to yourself at other times too. Have strict rules to limit your talking, and if you've followed them for a week, do something to reward youself, i.e. watch a movie, buy candy, or get yourself a JUICE BOX, etc.

I LOVE IT  :D ....

but i think i have a lot of these symptoms.... :-\ 

Guest 11/13Dad

I think some of the newbie stuff is people coming on under different names because they have been bashed under their old names.  JMO

I have been bashed several times, by newbies and regulars, and keep coming back for more.  It's all good.

I think some of the newbie stuff is people coming on under different names because they have been bashed under their old names.  JMO

I have been bashed several times, by newbies and regulars, and keep coming back for more.  It's all good.

;D ;D :o Now you wouldn't do such a thing would you?

I agree with the "AKA newbies"

Guest 11/13Dad

BreakerCoach taught me all the ropes.  Did you vote for me in the slugo thread? 

Guest BreakerCoach

You tell me first !  8)

I knew OSUE was banned when I started the thread.  I didn't understand why.  As BIRD said we do get away with more than others probably do on other forums.  My point was and not to just any MOD, was why can some MOD's make commits and get away with saying what they want and when others on the forum say something they get handcuffed and put in timeout.  Can MOD's hammer posters KARMA?  If so how do they get away with it?    Granted using words like idiot, JERK(Mod used this), ect. may not be appropriate.  I have called fans fools before and nothing was said.  I think MOD's should and most probably do follow the same forum rules as us posters.  Just be fair!   :'( :'(

Thanks for freeing the "BIG GUY"! ;D

Actually I voted for PORK CHOP BC.... but don't tell hiiiim that...  :-X  ;)

Guest Robert Plant

Pork Chop Huh? Alrighty!

Pork Chop Huh? Alrighty!

BreakerCoach...his lovely dolled up piggy pic...hence pork chop.  ;)

Guest BreakerCoach

Pork Chop Huh? Alrighty!

BreakerCoach...his lovely dolled up piggy pic...hence pork chop.  ;)

Dont give BH any ammo !   ;D

OSUE is awake and well ! Expect a coming out party at any time !

Guest osue200

Free at last. Free at last.   Lardy! Lardy!   I'm free at last. ;D   Thank everyone for you support in my time of need. Especially Cheater, thanks dude for starting this thread.

My eviction notice said: Sorry osue you have been banned from posting and send PM's on this forum for CONTINIOUS BASHING OF TEAMS AND FELLOW BOARD MEMBERS. Not for creating multiple accounts. I just changed my screen name 3 times.

I just kept waiting for BAG to join me ;D

Guest osue200

BC,  you know that filling you get when your at work and you start running low on chew and you start having withdraws symptoms at the thought of running out before you get off. ;D

Guest Robert Plant

The MOD police are tough.  No warning.  No ticket.  Go straight to Timeout.

Also Bobcat's one of the good guys. ;)

Yeah! Welcome back! You look like you lost a little weight. Who's your attorney? I'm now worried about all the SUR's I've issued the last few years.  :-\

I just changed my screen name 3 times.

In your honor, I've temporarily changed my screen name.

Don't know what all the fuss was about.  I'm married, it's not like I haven't been called that before!  :)

Welcome back.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder