OSUE

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BreakerCoach

he was banned for creating something like his 3rd or 4th account, which is against forum rules.  i didn't do it, but that's my understanding.

That's what I hear, and I didn't do it either.  So Cheater I'd like to know who you were implying your posts too, or did you think I banned him?   ::)

Actually I thought you did, maybe wrong. Thought it had to do with the WOS Thread were you commented on.

he was banned for creating something like his 3rd or 4th account, which is against forum rules.  i didn't do it, but that's my understanding.

That's what I hear, and I didn't do it either.  So Cheater I'd like to know who you were implying your posts too, or did you think I banned him?   ::)

Actually I thought you did, maybe wrong. Thought it had to do with the WOS Thread were you commented on.

Nope, actually still trying to find out who deleted that thread. 

Guest BreakerCoach

I did

I did

:o

Guest BreakerCoach

::)

Thread was meant to praise someone and it turned into something very negative and I removed. So by your response to it maybe consider what cheater is impling!

If moderators keep speaking up---we are going to eventually weed out the real judge, jury, and executioner.  ;)

Weed was that YOU or SELF speaking just now?  LOL

So when is the MOD SQUAD letting OSUE off the hook? I think he learned his lesson.

It's being worked on.

If moderators keep speaking up---we are going to eventually weed out the real judge, jury, and executioner.  ;)

Weed was that YOU or SELF speaking just now?  LOL

So when is the MOD SQUAD letting OSUE off the hook? I think he learned his lesson.

It's being worked on.

:-*

::)

Thread was meant to praise someone and it turned into something very negative and I removed. So by your response to it maybe consider what cheater is impling!

::)<<<That was directed at you because I didn't know anyone but MODS and ADMIN could delete threads, but I guess if you start a thread a normal member can delete it...It has NOTHING to do with Cheater...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    praise086
    Newest Member
    praise086