OSUE

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 11/13Dad

Cheater, he can only read PM.  He has been banned for awhile and cannot post but can read PM and not reply.

He has been put in timeout. 

Cheater, he can only read PM.  He has been banned for awhile and cannot post but can read PM and not reply.

Banned for what?  What moderator did that?  Why does he have the almighty power?

Now for a serious question..............

Iv'e been quiet lately.....now!

How do you become a moderator?  I have seen posters on here that stir more with their paddle than others and the next thing you know they become a MODERATOR!  How can I become one?

Am I the only on that feels that sometimes the MOD maffia think they are above the forum rules! ::)

Guess I'm next!

Banned for what?  What moderator did that?  Why does he have the almighty power?

How do you become a moderator?  I have seen posters on here that stir more with their paddle than others and the next thing you know they become a MODERATOR!  How can I become one?

Am I the only on that feels that sometimes the MOD maffia think they are above the forum rules! ::)

Guess I'm next!

I hear you Cheater bc JT does a good job but sometimes mods get carried away. If you contact JT or Coop he will lift the ban bc I have yet to see what was posted that  BAD.

Guess I'm next!

I hear you Cheater bc JT does a good job but sometimes mods get carried away. If you contact JT or Coop he will lift the ban bc I have yet to see what was posted that was BAD.

I agree JT does a great job.......He is not one I would call a MOD Mafiia member.  He will let you know when you are out of line.  Some of the other have let the MODERATOR tag go to their head...I mean fingers. 

Don't know what got OSUE run, but Cheater makes a very good point here. 

OSUE it ain't fair!

In the stir for breathing air

Won't you care for OSUE?

In the stir for breathing air

Let him be, set him free

Let him be like you and me

Was he jailed for what he done?

For representing everyone

Free Him now, if we can

From the clutches of the man

Let him be, lift the lid

Bring him to this softball board

They gave him nothing to do

What else can the moderators do?

Gotta, gotta, gotta, gotta,

gotta, gotta, gotta, gotta,

gotta, gotta, gotta, gotta,

gotta, gotta, gotta set him free

gotta, gotta, gotta set him free

he was banned for creating something like his 3rd or 4th account, which is against forum rules.  i didn't do it, but that's my understanding.

Oh, so OSUE, BAG, 13, and BC really are all the same person.    ;D  I had my suspicions.    8)

he was banned for creating something like his 3rd or 4th account, which is against forum rules.  i didn't do it, but that's my understanding.

Oh, so OSUE, BAG, 13, and BC really are all the same person.    ;D  I had my suspicions.    8)

And are you really BH Blue?

Guest 11/13Dad

;D ;D :D  Busted!!  I got away with it because I keep switching between laptops.  I only have 5 in the house and got a heck of a deal on my 6th one.

I been wondering about that also.

He was just trying to promote the site keep intrest up. He could have conversations with his self on slow days.

Guest 11/13Dad

He was just trying to promote the site keep intrest up. He could have conversations with his self on slow days.

Slow days as in Monday? when there were 3 games played and we had a side conversation on the Astros which had more replies than the Monday scores and we got a warning.  I understand keeping to the subject but when the 3 scores of the day are posted and it's 11 p.m. WTH?

That's what I hear, and I didn't do it either.  So Cheater I'd like to know who you were implying your posts too, or did you think I banned him?  ::)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami