Hitting Coach

Guest baseball25

Robert Verde best hitting coach in southeast tx.....His Resume doesn't Lie....Just look what his daughter has done at LA laff

Guest b-a-g fan

If you want the attention ,your daughter needs and someone that wont try to change everything she does and works her strengths  ;) J. Green at Grand Slam is a good one in Orange . We live in Nederland and MyDD and Kuhn took from him for years . He has also started haveing live pitching for the kids to work with .

Guest baseball25

lol give me a break look what verde has done with LA laff and look whath is daugther is doing.......that guy cant hold verdes jock.....

lol give me a break look what verde has done with LA laff and look whath is daugther is doing.......that guy cant hold verdes jock.....

It's just one guy's opinion.  Probably shouldn't bash anyone willing to help kids....Robert Verde is one of the best, but he isn't the only person out there who knows a thing or two.  Give others some credit.

Guest b-a-g fan

It's just one guy's opinion.  Probably shouldn't bash anyone willing to help kids....Robert Verde is one of the best, but he isn't the only person out there who knows a thing or two.  Give others some credit.

I don't realy think he would want too uurrggg  :P Not judgeing ,to each there own  ;)

Every Child responds in a diffrent way ,to diffrent instructers .What may be great for one could ruine another . Blast was teaching mike epstien . It did help  some kids, but just about destroyed others . We wasted all of the fall ,then went back to what we were doing . Find a method  ,your child can learn and enjoys . If they do not feel comfortable at the plate and have to think about what to do at the plate ,they will fail . Both #6 and #17 from Nederland have taken from Green and JMO but both are pretty sucsessful hitters ,both lead the Bulldogs last season in Bat AVG. on the state runner up team  ???

As someone who knows both guys, I think I can comment on this. Robert Verde has done a tremendous job with several girls with the Epstein style. He has an attention to detail that very few have. However I don't believe Robert is giving any kind of individual hitting lessons. I have also witnessed Jeremy and believe he also does a great job. His style would probably be classified as rotational on a linear plane(please don't start) and he does offer lessons. To throw another name out there Lauren Parker will probably also offer lessons once Bama concludes their season. Who knows what she would have been able to accomplish if she could have stayed healthy, and still had great numbers even though battling injuries her entire carear.

Guest osue200

As someone who knows both guys, I think I can comment on this. Robert Verde has done a tremendous job with several girls with the Epstein style. He has an attention to detail that very few have. However I don't believe Robert is giving any kind of individual hitting lessons. I have also witnessed Jeremy and believe he also does a great job. His style would probably be classified as rotational on a linear plane(please don't start) and he does offer lessons. To throw another name out there Lauren Parker will probably also offer lessons once Bama concludes their season. Who knows what she would have been able to accomplish if she could have stayed healthy, and still had great numbers even though battling injuries her entire carear.

SHHHHHH!!!!  We need as many time slots as possible ;D

I don't realy think he would want too uurrggg  :P Not judgeing ,to each there own  ;)

Every Child responds in a diffrent way ,to diffrent instructers .What may be great for one could ruine another . Blast was teaching mike epstien . It did help  some kids, but just about destroyed others . We wasted all of the fall ,then went back to what we were doing . Find a method  ,your child can learn and enjoys . If they do not feel comfortable at the plate and have to think about what to do at the plate ,they will fail . Both #6 and #17 from Nederland have taken from Green and JMO but both are pretty sucsessful hitters ,both lead the Bulldogs last season in Bat AVG. on the state runner up team   ???

Ah, but runner-up by only a FEW INCHES!  ;D

I have received several inquiries about Lauren Parker giving lessons.  She is still in the middle of her season and I am not sure when she will be home (hopefully, not until AFTER the World Series ;D).  I will let everyone know if/when she is available for lessons.  It may be that she is here for a week here and there.  When she does come into town, she does give lessons even if it is for a weekend.  She will graduate in December - then it will depend on where she gets a job whether or not she is availabe here in our area.

Every Child responds in a diffrent way ,to diffrent instructers .What may be great for one could ruine another . Blast was teaching mike epstien . It did help  some kids, but just about destroyed others . We wasted all of the fall ,then went back to what we were doing . Find a method  ,your child can learn and enjoys . If they do not feel comfortable at the plate and have to think about what to do at the plate ,they will fail . Both #6 and #17 from Nederland have taken from Green and JMO but both are pretty sucsessful hitters ,both lead the Bulldogs last season in Bat AVG. on the state runner up team   ???

Ah, but runner-up by only a FEW INCHES!   ;D

Man that was funny, don't care who you are. :D :D :D;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder