Tim Floyd to Arizona

Guest spinks

Guest nostradamus

Rumor mill is that once the Floyd to Arizona becomes official that Jamie Dixon from Pitt will be the favorite to go to USC and Sean Miller would be the favorite to go to Pitt from Xavier.

Guest DickVitale

Tapps 4A is BIGGER than UIL 3A!!! :D :D :D...500+ enrollment baaaaabbby! ;D

Kelly is TAPPS 4A. UIL 3A enrollment is 400-900.

DV is coaching a 3A team, what da ya know! ;D

Kelly is TAPPS 5A... ::) ::)...AND my school is STILL in Houston!! NOT 3A!... >:(... :D :D

How is that bigger than 3A???  HJ has over 650!!!!!!

Maybe you can schedule HJ next year!!!!  Or do you not like to play small "hick" schools?? :D :D :D :D

Actually, I scheduled a game with Legacy Christian yesterday, to be played in Beaumont....HJ? I dont know if they have room on the schedule.... ::) ::)...Translation: Let me evaluate my talent level first, and get my incoming public school transfers in place, then I will give Todd a call!! :D :D :D

Guest stevenash

Kelly is TAPPS 5A... ::) ::)...AND my school is STILL in Houston!! NOT 3A!... >:(... :D :D

Maybe you can schedule HJ next year!!!!  Or do you not like to play small "hick" schools?? :D :D :D :D

Actually, I scheduled a game with Legacy Christian yesterday, to be played in Beaumont....HJ? I dont know if they have room on the schedule.... ::) ::)...Translation: Let me evaluate my talent level first, and get my incoming public school transfers in place, then I will give Todd a call!! :D :D :D

istockphoto_2822343_david_vs_goliath.jpg

Guest DickVitale

::) ::)...No comment.  I would like to play them actually...I have some open dates still, too.....hmmmm...Let me sleep on it...Calipari style!! :D

Guest DickVitale

Hey man, I just want to see what I have to work with, thats all...I don't want to blow HJ out and ruin their swag!!!  :D 21-3A is going to be tough on you guys next season, and I dont wanna hurt their confidence! You're welcome! 8)

Typo, I meant to put TAPPS 5A for Kelly.

I still don't see how you figure TAPPS 4A to be bigger than UIL 3A. It's the same enrollment.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder