Congrats Dickie V!!!

From jimmy hicks:

Walt Yates Jr has accepted the head coaching gig at Lutheran North HS.  This past season, he served as a college assistant coach at Lamar State College - Port Arthur.  "The money was too good to pass up, and I miss being the captain of my own ship", stated Yates.  He also has been given permission (by admn) to bring in some untraditional yet gifted student athletes at Lutheran North.

Congrats Dick...I know you have been waiting to sit in the first chair again!

Tell us about Lutheran North HS.

- size

- Tapps?

- basketball record and history

I was at Lutheran a few weeks ago. You planning on turning them into a first rate private school powerhouse? Then apply for UIL status huh?

Guest DickVitale

Congrats Dick...I know you have been waiting to sit in the first chair again!

Tell us about Lutheran North HS.

- size

- Tapps?

- basketball record and history

I was at Lutheran a few weeks ago. You planning on turning them into a first rate private school powerhouse? Then apply for UIL status huh?

Thats the plan!! ;)

Congrats DV................now you will have all of those private school boys on here posting about how great you are!!!!!!! :D :D :D

And....Thats the plan as well!! :D

Guest DickVitale

Whats wrong with having Dick Vitale on my avatar? He is not from SE Texas, nor is he racist. AND he LOVES DUKE!!! :D...He IS college basketball!! Don't be like that, Lazeek....We are ALL created equal.... ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami