PN-G Spring Game/Post Comments Here!!!!

Secondary was a little weak but they'll get better with that DC they have.

a couple of the guys from the baseball team play in the secondary so it should improve when they get more practice time.

Speaking of which...How much practice time did DeRon actually get?

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a couple of the guys from the baseball team play in the secondary so it should improve when they get more practice time.

the video on kfdm said he was 3 days removed from his last baseball game. Not sure how PNG uses their athletic period etc. though.

I saw him at the Sat practices I attended. He couldnt have had more than 3/4 practice days before the spring game.

Was it just me or did i see a large group of Titans in the "D" section??? saw alot of other color shirts there also, alot of intrest ;) 8)

DeRon made it all just look too easy, this was so much fun and the weather was great

Your eyes did not deceive you,yes we(M.H.S.) were there. We wanted to see what the hype was about!!!!! ;) ;D 8)

Was it just me or did i see a large group of Titans in the "D" section??? saw alot of other color shirts there also, alot of intrest ;) 8)

DeRon made it all just look too easy, this was so much fun and the weather was great

Your eyes did not deceive you,yes we(M.H.S.) were there. We wanted to see what the hype was about!!!!! ;) ;D 8)

So what did ya think Goat?

I can't tell from spring ball, and i didn't see the ndns play last year. Our spring game is friday.I'll do some comparing to see where everyone is right now, as we move closer august.

So what did ya think Goat?

• 2 weeks later...

real talk----whoever number 11 was at qb for the purple is gonna be very dangerous. and those WRs seem like they were catching everything.  :o

This is not the same team i saw last year or heard about last year

I think #11 is Brennan Doty. It's either him or Caleb Harmon. Both have good shots at quarterback this year.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83