PN-G Spring Game/Post Comments Here!!!!

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know of 10 people who plan on being there including myself !!! Heck the district should open up the concession stands too and make it like a regular home game. I asked my daughter who is in the band if they plan on playing at all for the spring game and she said she hasn't heard anything yet, but that there is alot of talk around the school bout the spring game. She said the players are all pumped up and can't wait to put back on the pads and hit the field with the new CHIEF !

My daughter is an Indianette and she said she hadn't heard anything yet, but, everybody is excited about it.  I've talked to a lot of people and you can bet there will be a lot of fans at the game.  Coach Faircloth is doing an outstanding job.  Talking to a buddy of mine whose son plays and the son says Faircloth is working them hard, but they don't mind. The boys are coming together as a team and are excited.  Man, I can't wait!

PNG.........Honor...........Pride................Tradition................"Priceless"

I believe there will be a spring "Fire it Up" pep rally on May 5th, from what I have heard.  Gettin close ! ;D

Will there be 2 "Fire It Up" pep rally's???

I'm sure there will be.  From what I hear, the one in May is for Spring football and I believe, to give a good welcome to the new Coaches and thier families.  And I'm sure, we will have the regular fire it up pep rally at the beginning of football season.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476