21-3A for 09-10 yr

Guest A-TOWN

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest aschrapps

based on bridge citys season and the talent they had wouldnt you have preffered him getting minutes in some capacity on varsity? jw

Guest aschrapps

very true but he has pretty good touch and post moves from what ive seen....also didnt yall have another tall freshmen that left in the middle of the season for orangefield?

What does WOS have coming back?

Bridge City usually beats WOS in basketball...this was West Orange's year to make the playoffs..I don't expect them to continue to make the playoffs.

Hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!  WOS went to State a few years ago.............how can you say that BC "usually" beats WOS in hoops??  BC might beat them on occasions but not on a regular basis.

BC has beat WO-S 1 time in the last 5 years. How can you say BC usually beats WO-S? They always play us pretty close in BC, but to say that they usually beat WO-S is a joke.

BC has improved since Coach Knight has taken over, and they will be better next year. OF will be loaded. HJ and Silsbee will once again duke it out for the District crown.

WO-S will be happy to be the darkhorse again. The Stangs will have to replace their two leading scorers in Quest Watson and Donte Green, and replace a two year starting point guard. We'll be young, but more hungry than ever.

What does WOS have coming back?

Bridge City usually beats WOS in basketball...this was West Orange's year to make the playoffs..I don't expect them to continue to make the playoffs.

WOS teams look like football players playing just to pass the time away. You can tell their athletic, but not in basketball sense.

Guest aschrapps

In my opinion the freshmen should have been on varsity

They were undefeated 7th and 8th grade..but there was only three of the eleven that were on A team that played!!!! The rest are focused on baseball.

It just hit me but last year bridge citys 8th grade last year lost to st Anne and Henderson

Guest A-TOWN

Oh my.................I am shocked that someone has already started a thread for next hoop season. ::) ::) ::)

Hey you gotta love 21-3A,  4 years in a row a team has went to State

2005-2006 West Orange-Stark

2006-2007 Hardin Jefferson

2007-2008 Silsbee

2008-2009 Hardin Jefferson

Dove

HF got blown by 40 both times against WO-S so-called "football players".

I love these kind of comments.  Dove, don't you know that because the town you are from lost this year to WOS you know NOTHING about basketball.  ::)

Dove

I love these kind of comments.  Dove, don't you know that because the town you are from lost this year to WOS you know NOTHING about basketball.   ::)

Oh thats right you guys keep talking about the high school team (present), whereas I discuss the future Hamshire Fannett basketball 8)

Guest stevenash

Dove

I love these kind of comments.  Dove, don't you know that because the town you are from lost this year to WOS you know NOTHING about basketball.   ::)

Oh thats right you guys keep talking about the high school team (present), whereas I discuss the future Hamshire Fannett basketball 8)

As someone so eloquently stated previously, the HF basketball future is inextricably tied to UNIVERSAL OFF SEASON

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    siiyyaa
    Newest Member
    siiyyaa