23-1A

While I appreciate your enthusiasm, there were only 7 Sophomores on varsity last year.

I too like a "go get-em attitude" as that will be required to keep the title in Evadale.  83 is correct on his numbers and of those 7, it was a scant 5 that started on offense and defense combined as Potts did not always start (although he started some).  Nichols and the district MVP Crain, were the starting RB's.

Having said that, I do hope this team builds on the momentum from last years success and brings home another crown.

Not quite right 83 and Mo44 the truth is that the first time for Evadale to ever beat HD  on any level was at there JV game 2 years ago when the now Jr were Fresh.  And out of that bunch 10 will be starters on this years V . Never said that the 10 were on V last year just on the first team to beat HD ;D ;D Just thought you would do more research Big MO some of us watch all of the games not just Var. ;D ;D And beating HD on any level is good enuff for me.

Don't get all pissy now  ;D  we're on the same team...but you've got to admit, understanding that would have been luck at best.  You are correct in you're statement about the jv win a couple years ago, I was there, but dang, I haven't missed half a dozen games since I graduated in '82.  I'll be there to watch your kid and I'll be there when he's gone...And I've seen more jv and jr high games at Evadale than , well, MOST folks in town.  Again, I'm with you, I was just making what I thought was a mild corrective statement.  We got plenty to counter with 55  :) :)  And yes, beating HD on any level kinda makes you feel fuzzy inside.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mo, I can't believe we didn't realize this thread was about a JV football game from 2 years ago. However, I do remember being there and I had a better view of the game than most. Bottom line is the Rebels will still have to earn it no matter how many juniors they have. We can't win it on this board for them.

Dascoon the game wasn't in hull last year! And yeah the bobcats never have done much in baseball but last year ya'll only beat them like 7-2 first first game with my little cousin pitching as a freshmam, they'll be better this year with all underclass men last year, losing huck will hurt but we should do better, can't do much worse! But this is a football thread so that's enough from me

While I appreciate your enthusiasm, there were only 7 Sophomores on varsity last year.

I too like a "go get-em attitude" as that will be required to keep the title in Evadale.  83 is correct on his numbers and of those 7, it was a scant 5 that started on offense and defense combined as Potts did not always start (although he started some).  Nichols and the district MVP Crain, were the starting RB's.

Having said that, I do hope this team builds on the momentum from last years success and brings home another crown.

Not quite right 83 and Mo44 the truth is that the first time for Evadale to ever beat HD  on any level was at there JV game 2 years ago when the now Jr were Fresh.  And out of that bunch 10 will be starters on this years V . Never said that the 10 were on V last year just on the first team to beat HD ;D ;D Just thought you would do more research Big MO some of us watch all of the games not just Var. ;D ;D And beating HD on any level is good enuff for me.

Don't get all pissy now   ;D  we're on the same team...but you've got to admit, understanding that would have been luck at best.  You are correct in you're statement about the jv win a couple years ago, I was there, but dang, I haven't missed half a dozen games since I graduated in '82.  I'll be there to watch your kid and I'll be there when he's gone...And I've seen more jv and jr high games at Evadale than , well, MOST folks in town.  Again, I'm with you, I was just making what I thought was a mild corrective statement.  We got plenty to counter with 55   :) :)   And yes, beating HD on any level kinda makes you feel fuzzy inside.

Dont worry Mo I ant getting pissy  ;D I just wont to stir the HD pot. Not Ours. I know I can count on the String faimly to be at all the games home and away. As a mater of fact I missed my sons first ever touchdown catch and you told me about it  when i walked up.:) But those HD fans have had plenty of years to brag and now its our turn. Just hope these Rebels dont leave me hanging out to dry ;D

Yeah my senior year my buddy got pulled over doing 1mph over the school zone limit as he was going in!lol, we know all about it! But back to the topic, we all just want the best for our respective teams or else we wouldn't be on here defending them! Even though H-D might be a little more respected! Haha, j/j! Good luck to everyone and hope the teams stay healthy so the games will be played to the fullest!

Guest ECBucFan

Those cops will pull you over for ANYTHING! luckily they haven't gotten any money from me either

Unfortunately, they got me twice!!!   >:( 

Check this... one ticket for going 3 miles an hour over the limit!   $150 Gone!!!   

The most BOGUS ticket I ever got was in Daisetta. What BURNED me so bad was the cop followed me all the way through town waiting for me to make a mistake, then, not really finding anything, pulled me over OUTSIDE the city limits AFTER I speeded back up. Bunch of pathetic THEIVES, imo.   

we wont leave you out to dry Joe...

I really hope you all don't but win,lose, or draw, I will always support you kids, And all that know me, know that is fact. I may be loud and eat your butts out some times but I am allways proud of all of you.

joebdun your son sucks

Tell me something I don't know, BUT you need to tell him that to his face :o

dascoon08 thats pretty crappy....i hope you were just kidding.  I personally dont think he sucks, but even if u think so dont be sayin that kind of stuff on a public forum

Oldgregg dont sweet it if hes joking fine if not that is is opinion but letts see if he has the balls to tell him face to face. dont hide behind the screen

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124